[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she leaving me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

This picture portraits well how many times the situation with my 2 years gf is. Lately she starts to get bored and annoyed every time I approach her to kiss or hug. She ussually gets mad at me because something that she started out and I get the blame for "things I fucked up (?)". Just now for example, she wants to go to a disco of her town with me, a guy she is friend of a long time, and some girls, friends of this guy. I've been to dsnce clubs many times before but as much as I try I have a really bad time at those places, I don't feel comfortable at all, and in this club she wants to go there are more fights seekers, alcoholics, perverts and drug addicts. I will defend her anytime, that's not the problem, but if you add all those factors to the fact I hate clubs, then it will be a terrible night for me. I always do things with her, sometimes thinfs I don't like, but I don't really want to go to that shit place. Anyways sorry for expanding too much with that, she nows just read my messages and replies with (I will answer them whenever the fuck I want), I am being really calm and comprehensive, but this is getting on my nerves.
I truly love her, I really do, but attitudes like this and the ones I explained at the start make me wonder: Is she planning to leave me?
>>
Self bumping. Anyone? Maybe I am wrong and beijg too rejective with her? Even I thing this is the only ocassion I have been more 'rejective'.
>>
>>17417430
Anyone please? Similar experiences?
>>
Please
>>
>she nows just read my messages and replies with (I will answer them whenever the fuck I want)
What do you mean by this?
>>
I'm sorry, but I think she's leaving you. She's putting distance between herself and you, and I don't see a happy ending.

But also: it sounds like you love the person she used to be more than the person she is now. Maybe moving on is the best thing for both of you.
>>
>>17417539
I love her more than ever every day. I really really do with my soul.

>>17417515
I tell her to reply please and she says "Imma answer whenever the fuck I want"
>>
>>17417430
>>17417489
Aybe she just waits until someone 'better' comes along and wil then leave you? Sounds like she isn't 100% happy with you, at least that's what I think. But maybe it's just a phase that wil pass, and she realizes that it's you that she really wants.
Source: I sometimes am like your gf towards my SO, but then I realize how happy I am with him and get a grip again.
>>
>>17417560
Okay thank you, maybe it's that, even though it's been lots of months she's behaving like this.
In one ocassion she told me: "I dont feel the same when we hug or kiss, it's not like the first times".
And then one day when I tell her I feel insecure about her feels because of that, she just tels mr she is fine and she doesn't feel like that anymore.
Still, even before her saying this to me, she was cold as ice most of the time.
>>
Work through it, ask her if anything has changed and ask yourself what you can do she'll HAVE TO like. Her favorite foods, go back to a place you haven't been in a while, etc. think of how you want to act around her and just be what you need to be in your relationship.
>>
>>17417572
We hve a lomg distance relationship. Not that looong distance (5 hours bus).
I always go to see her and work after college in order to buy the tickets to go as much as I can (here college is free). I've been acting like you said always, thinking about her, earning money to take her to nice places, give her presents, talking about the thing she likes, doing things she likes with her even if I get bored, learned how to do massages and always try to grt good at it bcs I know it reliefs her stress. I always try to be a good bf very concious of the small details and everything, even though I am not perfect at all those thing I mentioned at all. But I try my best. And I wanted to talk to her but she tells me nothing is going on.
>>
>>17417581
+ when I am close to her I always think about how would she love that I act. Or think if I woul be her, what is how I'd wish my bf to act like?
>>
>>17417581
>>17417553
This makes me sad because you're clearly a great person and she's not.
>>
>>17417587
Thank you. Even though I don't know what to feel anymore. If she does leave me I don't know what I am capable of doing with my life.
I have to learn to get out bad thoughts. I wont tell you this for attention whoring.. Some times when she said certain things or when I felt her more distant than ever I would grab a box cutter and rash all my arms, I neber did that before.. there were 2 times I did it only, and she used to cut herself when was on depression many years ago. I am not saying is her fault or anything, I mean that if she leaves me maybe I am capalbe of cutting to death, I don't know
>>
Sorry for the self pity and everything guys but I don't have a single true friend to express my feelings appart from my SO. Now that she is like this I don't have other place but here. If there's anyone feeling something like this or just want to share go ahead I will read it
>>
Alright man, relationships are a two way street, and from what you write, it sounds like its only one way.

My advice, which will probly happen naturally as it is very obvious, end the relationship if shes not willing to change for you
>>
>>17417630
I can't do that, It would make me want to kill myself everyday. I truly love her. There must be a way to make it work, maybe if I change my personality or whatever it takes, I can't lose her man not her
>>
She's shut down from you and distancing herself from you. She'll seek affection else where while keeping you as a safety net. You seem like a really nice guy OP but you seem weak and it has caused her to lose respect for you.

You can either try to talk through your issues, but it will be a long and bumpy road or you can just cut things now. I'd recommend the latter.
>>
>>17417685
not op but girls seem to distance themselves often when they have problems. why cant they just be open? girl i am dating atm does this and its really childish. if i have an issue, i bring it up and talk about it, like adults should.
>>
I agree with most of the others who replied OP. She's stepped by all over you. Have some self respect man and let it be known that you're serious about fixing whatever is going on or just leave if she doesn't take it seriously. You deserve better OP.
>>
>>17417430
she has already check out of the relationship
>>
Talk to her. Take your best shot at fixing this.

But be prepared for the worst. A broken heart hurts, but you'll get over it. Don't whimper or degrade yourself- that's not going to work anyway- but if it's time to go, take the high road and travel someplace better.
>>
>>17417646
You sound extremely clingy. You can still be there for her, but stop acting like a puppy around her. Relax, don't take her serious, be cool and content.
>>
>>17417430
How is the sex situation? Hot or fizzled out? If she has become cold in the sack she is most likely over you tbqh.
>>
>>17417748
>>17417743
>>17417727
>>17417720
>>17417699
>>17417685
Thank you all for using your time trying to help I really appreciate that. I think I am too sensitive and weak on the inside and always try to please her and giving her everything. It's my fault too. Even though she had problems in the past and I can understand why she is that too. I know that my love for her is true and is the only one that has ever been like this in my life. I will stand up and do the impossible to resolve things with her talking even if it takes a long time. I really really hope that she doesn't want to cut me off, I will be more imponent but still try everything to resolve this out. Thank you really for taking your time and giving it to me. Everyone who replied. Sorry for late reply
>>
File: 1405634832293.jpg (40KB, 534x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405634832293.jpg
40KB, 534x720px
She leaving you let her go. Find someone else.

Poor always worry about not have enough money,
Rich always worry not have enough time.

Never feel insecure, just go back to date and fuck when you have chance.

Time is on man's side not woman.
>>
>>17417759
Fuck.. well.. thank you for replying anyways. I really hope it's not over, she was mentally unstable in the past and maybe this is just like a repercussion of it. I hope
>>
>>17417770
I don't agree. I mean maybe I got super obsessed with her, but I really feel her like a part of me and bresking up with her would be suicide to me. Has something like this happened to you? With a person you really really loved?
>>
>>17417553
Gotta love yourself first son. With that supplicating attitude you are letting her know that she is worth more than you and can do better. No woman respects a man on his knees. Move on. Do better.
>>
>>17417791
Thank you for the advice. I will try to do this while being with her and make her change her attitude. If she doesn't do so well, I really don't know what to do. Like I said before, I wont break up with her. The only case I would do that is if she confesses that she never loved me or if she cheats on me, in the end the emotional repercussion will be the same
>>
>>17417774
I'm older. This seems like young love. Maybe your first gf. You WILL be over it. It hurts initially but that's life. Just stay busy. Start working out and eventually start lifting. Remember the mind is very powerful. You can do this. You deserve better.
>>
>>17417430
tell her how you feel and see if she feels the same
>>
>>17417833
Not replying but just wrote her an extensive paragrap.
>>17417816
Im not that young and it's not my first girlfriend, I have had young breakups and they are nothing compared to this
>>
Hey guys, she just replied to me.
I am a selfish careless boyfriend that only thinks about himself and never ever supports his girlfriend, and the relationship is turning boring but ai never do anything to change it, I hurted her so much I am a piece of shit. She will never ever support me never again.
Nice response I got
I wanna fucking die
>>
>>17418000
what did she say exactly?
>>
>>17418159
That. That I was never taking care of her nor doing things she liked but i hate but she does it all the time. She also said that the relationship is turning boring and when things end she is not to blame. And that i devastated her with my selfishness and I disappointed her . And that she cant count on me on anything more
>>
>>17418189
good riddance
>>
>>17418206
I am a non native english speaker and take into account that this is not a perfect moment to me to care about riddance
>>
>>17418189
ermm why didnt she just bring this up to you rather than being distant? its kind of her own fault if she didnt say anything, you are not a mind reader. she could of said literally said that she feels you are not taking care of her or doing things she likes. her being distant, and acting like a child just made things worse. she is just as much to blame for this ending. dont beat yourself up or hate yourself.
>>
>>17418189
Is it true? Are you a piece of shit? Have yoy hurt her? Or is she just looking for an excuse or way out? Don't do anything impulsive. Sleep on it.
>>
>>17418213
"Good riddance" means "I am glad she is gone, you are better than her."

I know you feel like shit op but believe me this girl was nothing but a stain on your life and mental health. Be grateful she is gone because now you can grow beyond her.
>>
>>17418260
She didnt say its gone though. Sorey I thought that good riddance meant like 'good redaction'
>>
>>17418254
I dont know maybe unconciouslly and not being aware of. But I always try to give her the best
>>
>>17418244
>>17418260
>>17418260
And I cant lose her. Not her. If it would be any other girl like before I would hve moved on sadly but we've been through a lot we've been friends a long time. I just can't let her go. I don't get why she is like this and if she would want to end it why not just say it right in front of me.
>>
She said she cut again, she smokes again. I make her go back to depression.
Im just cutting and crying like a bitch. Help me she wont answer my messages my calls. I don't know what to do. Please
>>
>>17418760
Dude, I'm gonna lay it out from what it sounds like on the outskirts.

You sound like a decent and genuine dude who has different interests to what your girlfriend has. However you've stated that you do try and get involved into what interests your girlfriend. For her to say you're not trying and you give her depression and makes her want to cut herself is just a defense mechanism because this girl can't come to terms with the fact that she is fucked up and that all her 'problems' come from within herself. Unless you are actively abusing this girl physically or mentally which it doesn't sound like you are doing then she has no right to say it and proves that she is a weakling of a human being.

Break up with her, let her fix her own problems by her fucking self and stand up for yourself so that you are not being used as an emotional punching bag. Be a man. When and IF she fixes her own problems is up to her and I guarantee when she does she'll come running back to you realising she fucked up and that you were actually a decent dude.

It's up to you though do the male race a favour and don't be a cuck.
>>
>>17418819
Thank you. Really I appreciate your post. But I am afraid that if I break up with her She is capable of killing herself, she is. And I dont really want to lose her. I will think about you said too. Thank you man. Things are worse here but let's whT happens. Thanks for the support.
>>
>>17418760
>>17418819
Sorry for whoring here but I don't have anyone in my life that is confident appart from her
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.