[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to fuck a grandma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1440874491955.gif (1MB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1440874491955.gif
1MB, 206x206px
I'm currently in a relationship with a younger girl, she's 18. I'm not much older 22, but I'm in contact with a very flirtacious grandma age woman who is a regular at my work.

We've exchanged numbers before, but never met up. She still comes by regularly, wearing shorts and bending over, or grabs money out of her bra while blatantly showing me her tits.

She's got a pretty okay body for a 50+ year old, kinda thick thighs, small frame girl with itty bitty mosquito bite titties.

I really want to fuck her, and I know I could get away with it.. But, finding the right time to do all of this, and battling against my feelings for the girl I'm currently dating... What should I do? Tear that old pussy up once and then settle for blowjobs in the back room once in a blue moon? That sounds like the most appealing option to me.
>>
I don't understand OP. You've clearly already decided to cheat on your girl with this older woman, so I'm not sure why you're here. Were you looking for someone to tell you you're not a total cunt?

Because dude, you're a total cunt.
>>
>>17417156
Gross
>>
The most disturbing part of this is that you're willing to cheat on your girlfriend.

If you want to break up with your girlfriend and fuck old cougars, then go ahead. But I don't think that you could just fuck her once and be done with it, unless you're so disgusted with her that you're turned off by it.
>>
>>17417156
Pretty disgusting senpai
>>
File: AAhTIBC.jpg (110KB, 650x1458px) Image search: [Google]
AAhTIBC.jpg
110KB, 650x1458px
>>17417156
>itty bitty mosquito bite tities
If you're going to fuck a gilf at least do it right.
>>
>>17418968
I'd consider the GILF i'm thinking about boning hotter than that shit you got posted mate.

And the fact she dirty talks and flashes me on the reg is a big turn on while I'm at work.
>>
>>17419788
You have a girlfriend, just leave her. You're clearly an asshole, there's no need to kill her self esteem by cheating on her with an old lady.
>>
>>17419803
She cheated on me with a spic.
>>
>>17419813
Then why the fuck are you still with her ? Fucking cuck.
>>
File: 982365.jpg (54KB, 680x553px)
982365.jpg
54KB, 680x553px
>>17419813
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.