[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make myself cry? I feel terribly sad and frustrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1121.jpg (165KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
1121.jpg
165KB, 728x485px
How can I make myself cry? I feel terribly sad and frustrated and having a good cry would be a relief. I'm on the verge of tears, but get stuck on that stage. I really want to get this feeling out of me.

I tried thinking about sad things and listening to sad songs, but so far nothing helps.
>>
cut some onions
>>
>>17416829
But that's not the same thing
>>
>>17416824

Dig up the video of the nog throwing boiling water on a cat. Make sure you listen too.

If that doesn't make you cry, I don't know what will.
>>
>>17416839
Those kind of videos make me feel sick, but not cry.

I just dunno how to cry. I have no idea how I did it in the past.
>>
File: Daniel Chalini 20150503_121115.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel Chalini 20150503_121115.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
Remind some Good stuff that it's gone... At some nights, the memories of my cat's come to my mind, they were the sweetest motherfucker's That I've ever had with me... Miss them so much. How they fur was, when they come to my room in the night to sleep, when they cried for Food(more Food), when they scratched the Door so I would open it for them.
>>
This video get me everytime, and I have the same issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f79MUDMFniI
>>
>>17416824
You can't. I have been through that and I only cried the day I went back into depression.

You're in emotional repression right ? The kind where you rationalize everything to keep your feelings inside. Well... If you wanna get your feelings back, have a nice trip to "harder" depression town.
>>
>>17416824
You've got to get into the motions. Make the cry face, close up your throat, and tense up your eyes. Wallow in your pity.

Sounds gay but it should work. Sometimes it's not about the tears, just about the cry mindset.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4
Always works for me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_5OVRSfZVQ
>>
>>17416824
Bumping because same problem, haven't been able to cry in about 7 years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.