[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to give my number to my crush?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x295px
I have a crush on this guy he is one of those regular customers at my cafe. I started to take note about his appearance in my shop about two months back. I really like him and we made eyes contact a few times. Now I really want to make a move since I'm afraid of him stopped to go to my cafe one day. How can i give him my number and also don't make myself as desperate? I'm about to write down my number on a note then put it in his coffee.
Also i don't know how to deal with him ignores my number. He came to my cafe way too frequently.
Any helps? Thanks adv.
>>
>>17416686
Talk to him
>>
>>17416696
This.

When you bring his his coffee/order, start up a conversation. It doesn't have to be a lengthy one. Smile, place his drink down on the counter/table, then tell him you want to get to know him better sometime. Keep smiling, make eye contact through all of this, and then go back to work. The ball is in his court to come talk to you.
>>
>>17416696
>>17416704
But sometimes he only wanted to get some food and drink then leave. I don't know why only him I can't talk to. I have no problem talking with other people.
>>
>Force atm receipt, make it look like you took out $10,000 dollars
>Write your number on the back and hand it to her
>>
>>17416712
Make small talk when he's paying at the till. It will seem less desperate, more friendly, compared to going up to him at the table.
>>
>>17416801
I don't even know how to open a conversation with him. I think he kind of shy as well.
>>17416781
It's a him not a her. I think about it before and about to do that I'm just afraid of him throwing the number away since it's just a receipt.
>>
>>17416686

Girl, I go to my local McDonalds way too much (at least once a week) because of some of the girls they hired.

I'm not in love with them, but they're cute and friendly (granted, that's part of their job).

I wouldn't make a move (because I also like the food), but if one of them left their number on the receipt, I'd sure as shit call them.

My point is, there is a reason he's a regular, and it might just be you, and he might be having these same thoughts and that's why he hasn't tried anything.

>I think about it before and about to do that I'm just afraid of him throwing the number away since it's just a receipt.

I literally check the receipts before I throw them.
Pathetic, I know, but I'd rather be pathetic than miss an opportunity.

Hand him a receipt, no number, and watch him. See if he looks at it before he throws it away.
>>
>>17416846
So why don't you make any moves at all?
Is it because you like the food and afraid of the awkwardness after she ignored you?
I actually take notes about this. He barely take the receipt with him. He only look at it then pay and leave. But I'm thinking about writing it down clearly and be sure he can see it then take it with him.
Also I I'm scared of him never call me. It'll be awkward between us two since he's a regular.
>>
Bumpppp
>>
Write your phone number and "call me" on the receipt. When you give him the receipt, draw attention to it so he looks at it when he walks away.
>>
>>17416894
>So why don't you make any moves at all?

Because I'm an ugly creep, and I'd like to be able to order food there frequently without worrying about awkwardness or shit happening to my food (moreso than usual... IT IS FAST FOOD after all).

>But I'm thinking about writing it down clearly and be sure he can see it then take it with him.
>Also I I'm scared of him never call me.

Then talk to him first.
Don't worry about coming off a 'creepy' or anything. You're a woman, you can't be creepy (unless you are an overly touchy aunt).

Secondly, women have done wonders for you. Men can no longer tell if a girl is "just being friendly" or if she's actually interested. This enabled you to push boundaries abit.
You could literally get away with asking how come you've never seen him bring his girlfriend over.

It would hint that you're interested, and you'd find out if he's single.
If he is, you can then ask why he's single, and lead your way up to giving him your number.

I think that's the best way to do this.
>>
>>17416686
Hi, need some info
Your age?
His aprox age?
How much does he spend there?
How frcuent?
Do you or him go to gym?
Advice for the moment : you see any detail( cut hair) you make tiny compliment ONCE and continue like nothing if he doesnt answer
Also try saying thanks, youre welcome, your change is---, or anything common depending on situation
>>
>>17417734
I'm mid 20s.
He might be around late 20s.
I think if he stay in maybe more than an hour. Sometimes two hours. Once he tried to look at me and smile and wave to me then say goodbye.
Usually only once a week. At the weekends. I sometimes work on weekdays too and never see him go by. Don't know if he only comes here in the weekend because he thinks this is when he can see me.
Never see him outside of my work.
I did try some small lines but other than that I never have a proper conversation with him
>>
>>17418049
Tried?
Also which country are you from?native language?
Does he have a favorite food/ drink?
Also please confirm your gender(female?)
Remember to smile( dont force it )(not when you dont feel like it or always (it will seem as customer service))
Does a coworker/ friend know that you have a crush on him? They might help you (Danger:love triangle)
Anything out of the ordinary recently?(at job )
>>
>>17417704
>dose smooth as fuck lines
Where did you learn? Teach me your ways.
>>
>>17418259
>>17418049
Forgot something: describe where are the tables and how far are they and if there is something obstructing view between counter and tables.
( near: wants better view still near but a bit far:wants to see you but doesnt like to be caught
Very far:lose hope or just chatting is enough or recent problems
Cant see you from seat:lose hope or sees your reflection
Random:lose hope or chatting is enough)
Any differences between start and now?(seats,hmount of talking, attitude,etc)
>>
>>17418271

I'm a guy, I just posted what'd work on me.
>>
>>17418284
>>17417690
asking about his gf is a good idea (danger you could come as dom person)
>>
>>17418259
>Also which country are you from?
I'm in the us.
>native language?
Nah I'm immigrant.
>Does he have a favorite food/ drink?
He had but he kinda switch it frequently
>Also please confirm your gender(female?)
I can't be a dude that's for sure.

I can't remember his position and it's hard for him to choose a good place as well cause it's kinda busy and people come and go all the time,people take a chair every chance they got,but I remember once when he couldn't pay at the counter because it too busy he left the money on the table,he did say goodbye and wave at me though.
>>
Just go ahead, talk to him, initiate some sort of short chat with him, see if hes cool with you, ans by the time he pays, give him your number written in something, of hes up for it, he will call you, if he dont, chances are that he will still come by and pretend like nothing happened.

From what you have told us, it seems that it would go the right way. But in case it doesnt? So what?
>>
>>17418387
Typos everywhere, hope you understood my point.
>>
>>17416686
Just man up and talk to her. It's not hard.
>>
>>17418387
It's embarrassing if he ignored me and pretend like nothing's wrong but I'll go for it though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.