[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 450x253px
I've been diagnosed with depression by my psychiatrist several months ago.I won't go into my personal life but I have had a harsh life up till now.So I met this girl and we clicked instantly.She is also very depressed, her best friend killed himself and she became a shut in since than.She rarely leaves her room let alone her appartment.Only times when she goes out is to meet me.She has swings of bad and good mood which I've grown used to by now.The thing is is that she hasn't improved over the month we've been together.I could even say that things are slightly worse if we're looking at our relationship.I'm doing my best to be there for her in every way.Sometimes she hurst me mentally, though I still try my best to do everything that I can for her.Sometimes when talking to moody her she would tell me that she doesn't mind me trying to help out.Am I even doing any good or am I just a nuisance for her?
>>
>>17416668
well youre clearly not a nuisance for her, if you 2 still meet,
however id suggest some therapeutical free time activities you could partake in together, how about that?

free bump i guess, otherwise
>>
>>17416668
It sounds like you're confusing depression, which is a medical condition, with being really unhappy. Sometimes being really unhappy is the sane response to a really unhappy situation. You'd be more likely to have something wrong with you if your harsh life and her friend's death DIDN'T affect you.
>>
>>17416742
She would often refuse to go out with me.Though we are allways in some form of contact either online or through video games.
>>
>>17416747
Well I'm officially diagnosed with depression and was prescrbied pills.If we're talking about her I'd mention post traumatic depression.Since her friend sort of killed himself because of her, it had a great impact on her allready very unhappy life.
>>
definitely sounds like this is putting a strain on you bud
you will not "save" both of you from depression
you won't cure her and you won't give your life meaning, it doesn't happen that way

I know that this is hard to hear right now, but you have to think of yourself too
>>
File: 1459227740253.png (60KB, 325x266px) Image search: [Google]
1459227740253.png
60KB, 325x266px
>>17416827
This. I think you ahould reconsider this relationship,especialy if yuou have depression. These types of illnesses don't mix well. I know, I've done it. You try fixing this girl and it will make you feel much worse. Then she probably will leave you within a year. It's called being shitty, and her "moods" make her think she can say and do anything she wants at that particular moment, and everything will be alright. Because you're being a lapdog.
She'll love you only as long as you are her lap dog. And worse, she won't find it cute after a year anymore when the lapdog has grown full size into her life's apartment and she has to take care of it like a normal human.

This is a crisis mesage from someone who has been in your situation years ago.
G E T O U T N O W
>>
>>17416668
Hi Op, this is a hard one. I myself am going on 2 years with a girl who has had a rough life and depression issues. I also had/have these. I gave my everything for this relationship, and so did she, and that's why my instance worked out. It's super difficult even when both parties are trying their hardest, so in your case it might only work out if you're both the dedicated type of people.
>>
It's nice to hear everyone's opinion.I assure you though I can withstand any amount of pressure, as said If i could I'd soak all her pain for her.As for the lap dog theory, I hope that won't be the case but it sounds pretty accurate right now.
>>
>>17416668
> The thing is is that she hasn't improved over the month we've been together
lmao. you do understand what depression is right? don't expect anything to change, ever. dont expect her to be capable of "real love" either.

t. depressed person
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.