[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IUD pregnancies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Okay, so while having the hottest sex of my life with my gf the condom came off INSIDE HER. I was using a lambskin condom, and FTR these things feel great. They feel almost like I'm not wearing one. Obviously, I came inside her.

Now the question... She has a five seven year-old IUD that should have been removed/replaced two years ago.

What are the chances of pregnancy?
>>
>>17416590

*Correction: a 7 year-old IUD, not a "five seven year-old..."
>>
>>17416590
she should have taken a day after pill just to be safe.

how does it feel putting your penis inside of a dead animals organs?
>>
If your condom came off its your fault, you need a smaller size.
>>
>>17416684

Yeah, I get that, but lambskins only come in one size, and very few lengths and everything else just kills the feeling.

But, does anyone here know about IUDs?
>>
>>17416710

>know about IUDs

Yep.

First off she's an idiot. There are all different kinds of implantation issues that could happen with those that need to be removed. It's a fucking wire coil inside of you, not some innocuous thing that just goes away.

That speaks volumes to how much she cares about herself. Depressed? Fat? Daddy issues? Well whatever the cause, she has little/no regard for her body which is disturbing enough. That you have such little regard for her as to insist on using crap birth control is even worse.

I think you have a lot of thinking to do.
>>
What's her excuse for not taking care of herself? Who seriously leaves an IUD in that long? I can imagine a week, but not 2 years.

Pregnancies can happen with IUDs. I'm 100% sure it's no longer effective. Getting pregnant with an IUD is some serious shit too. It can cause miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy (life threatening). Basically, it won't end well if she gets pregnant.

I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about getting it removed, getting it replaced, or using correct size condoms. Good luck.
>>
What other anons said is correct. When did this happen? If yesterday or two days ago, plan b that, yo. If any later, she NEEDS to go to the Obgyn.
>>
Changes of pregnancy is just about impossible to calculate unless you have exact knowledge about her cycle.
>>
File: helen_mirren_w63wj.jpg (105KB, 451x800px) Image search: [Google]
helen_mirren_w63wj.jpg
105KB, 451x800px
>>17416590
a 57-year old IUD? How the fuck old is your gf?
Stop banging grandma, you sick fuck!

> What are the chances of pregnancy?
50% Either she is, or she isn't. You'll know in 2 weeks. Enjoy the sweat.
>>
>>17416677
Feels better than putting my dick in petroleum that's been processed into a solid film.
>>
>>17416872

Latex is excreted from plants retard. (and certain scientific institutions but that's a different kind)
>>
Go to a fucking doctor for christs sake how do you leave that shit in for 2 goddamn years?
enjoy your child support or abortion man.
>>
Get an ellaOne pill its good for a max 5 days after sex.

Got my gf one after over estimating my pullout game..dont even know what happened i think she came in my dick makin me think i came but i pulled out and came..or i pulled out while cumming i dont fucking know..
>>
Tell her to get it changed now, IUD's also work as a morning after pill for a few days
>>
>>17416716

Real talk. Anyone who leaves an expired IUD inside herself for TWO YEARS has some problems. Beware of people who don't take care of themselves, you sure as fuck don't want to raise a child with this woman
>>
>>17416872
you're literally fucking a dead sheep you sick fuck
>>
>>17417089
it's kind of all about where you draw the line, isn't it? petroleum involves life too senpai
>>
>>17417382
>petroleum
>>17416879
>>
>>17416879
>Latex is excreted from plants retard
That explains it.
I delivered a bouncy castle a couple years ago and for some reason I could smell latex coming from some plants
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.