[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to help my friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1468532155929.jpg (61KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468532155929.jpg
61KB, 720x1280px
My best friend is ruining her marriage, but moreso ruining her husband's life. She is cuckolding him and there is no real reason to believe that their second child together is even his. This woman is my best friend, but I hate to see anybody treated as badly as her husband has been treated... how can I help them?
>>
>>17416584
hint to the hubby to do a paternity test.
>>
>>17416584
You can't. Bottom line. Don't wrack your brain over it. People will not change unless THEY want to.

My brother got married 6 years ago to the first woman who let him touch her. He was a puppy dog to her. They had a child. One year later, she cheats on him and says she's a lesbian. She also doesn't care about the child and shoves him off on other people whenever she can. He stays, despite the rest of us telling him to get the fuck out with the kid.

A year later, she moves to Alaska (without her kid btw), saying she wants to take a new job there. My brother stays behind because he has a career where he lives, and also wtf? A year after she left, she is pregnant by a 19 year old Army kid. She's 31 by the way. She is still married to my brother.

A year later, in present day, she wants nothing to do with her original child, and is still married to my brother. He will not divorce her, for whatever reason. She has told him to his face she won't come back. When asked why he doesn't get this shit straightened out, and get full legal custody of his kid, he just ignores everyone and changes the subject.

Yet he posts on FB every day about how depressed he is and how fucked up his life is. He just wants to cry, not actually change anything.

There are a lot of people in this world who don't want to change. And it's not worth your time or energy trying to make them. Abandon your futile quest.
>>
The only trouble is that the husband and i never really got along. I don't think he would really listen to any advice from me, and it would probably piss him off even more if he knew that I knew he was being cheated on
>>
>>17416595
and exactly the reason you stay out of it. Now I do question why you are best friends with a woman that is doing this since you feel strongly against. Has she remained quiet during one of your affairs and you guys each others wingman?
>>
>>17416584
And in precisely what way is this any of your business?
>>
She has remained quiet during my one affair. And as far as she knows, I don't know she's doing this to her husband. And I are because of her children, I don't want them to grow up in a broken or possibly abusive household.
>>
>>17416619
>She has remained quiet during my one affair.
Only one so far, then you return the favor or she's not cover for you next time. girls must stick together

Don't really understand where any abuse would come in. Just talk to her and recommend she be careful and not start popping out kids from her side dick.
>>
>>17416619
ongoing affair?
>>
I have had one affair. It was one occurrence. To my current knowledge, she has cheated kn her husband multiple times with at least 3 different men.
>>
Stay the fuck out of it
>>
>>17416664
Again, you really aren't in a position to point fingers at her and really no footing to out her. One time, one guy or multiple still a betrayal and she's still your best friend. Do you somehow feel superior since you cheated once or not so guilty if you can prove she is much worse?
>>
>>17416642
Loyalty and honor don't exist among women, great.
>>
>>17416664
Tell her husband, its for the best. Your concerns about the kid growing up in an abusive household are valid.
>>
>>17416664
Ever occur to you your partner may be devastated by your one affair? Ignorance is bliss for your partner but not for your best friend's partner?
>>
>>17416687
well it kinda does. These friends have covered for each other as they cheat in the past but something has now flipped and OP is thinking of being disloyal to her best friend.
>>
Okay. To be clear, I admitted my infidelity to my spouse. We moved past it. The only difference between us is I seem to take my spouse's feelings into account in my decisions. They have fought about this, yelled and screamed in front of their children. I am worried for their children.
>>
>>17416584
You're both selfish whores and don't deserve help. When that guy learns about what's going on I wouldn't be surprised if he kills you too.
>>
>>17416706
If you have told your husband you have no reason to even feel like you should cover for the other woman. You have atoned for you sins and now is your chance to make the world a little bit of a brighter place for her husband and their children. Do your part.
>>
>>17416706
>We moved past it
You mean you did. I guarantee your husband hasn't. Now he may put on a happy face but you killed him when you did that and surely didn't worry about him when you set it up with the lies and pulled the trigger. Why aren't you talking to your friend and asking her to at least hide it a little better and stop fighting.
>>
>>17416584
This is bait
>>
>>17416584
Why men give women a pass when they cheat is beyond me. No one can be or should be so important to you that you cannot get rid of them when they betray you. No one. Weakness for sure and when women get away with it once they will do it again.
>>
>>17416584
hahahaha, the pot trying to call the kettle black
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.