[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many times when I'm at a club or dancing wherever with other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1[1].jpg (22KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
22KB, 852x480px
Many times when I'm at a club or dancing wherever with other people girls come and dance back to back with me like in pic but without looking at me or anything (I'm a guy btw). They move their ass against mine, move their hair so it touches me and other kinds of "incidental" physical interaction and keep doing it for a quite long time.

It's quite obvious that they are showing interest but I don't know what to do in this kind of situation, as they are usually with their group of friends and I'm with mine, and also approaching a girl from the back feels a bit creepy.

I don't know if I explained it well but I think many people will know what I'm talking about and will have been in the same place.
>>
>>17416355
Turn around, grind cock on ass.
>>
>>17416446
does it usually work for you?
>>
>>17416355
I used to live in Cancun
What you do is turn around and wrap your arm around their belly and pull them in so her ass is against your front, you're at a club dude that level of showing interest like someone telling you please fuck me you're being a pussy and they can tell
>>
>>17416355
>>17416567
This is why I don't go to clubs and dance.
Fuck that shit.. I want a woman to stimulate my mind before my cock... Otherwise she isn't worthy of my cock.
>>
>>17416355
They're enjoying flaunting their sexual power in a situation (total stranger they'll never see again, public place) that is completely safe and noncommital. It has absolutely nothing to do with you personally.
>>
>>17416581
Am I the only forever aloner who actually enjoys dancing on it's own?
>>
File: 1449328000091.jpg (44KB, 550x404px)
1449328000091.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>17416581
>>
>>17416637
i do too to an extent. i mean, if i am in a club, i prefer dancing with my friends than some girl grinding on me.
>>
>>17416581
You're might miss out if you think like this.
No one is or isn't worthy of anything in that sense. Just have fun m9
>>
>>17416637
I do too. But in my case it might be because I don't know what to do when dancing with a grill.
>>
Turn around and take her hips, that's what she wants.

If she doesn't like it, she will move away from it. Cat and mouse bud.

If she let's you hold her hips from behind, move with her for a bit... Then let go and keep moving, see what her next move is.

Don't be scared of the wood, some girls get a kick out of lifting wood while dancing. It's like a merit badge for them.

Be polite and carry on, she has already taken the lead by back dancing, keep following that lead. If it feels comfortable and you want more, ask to buy her a drink and chat it up until you're ready for: another dance, another drink, or out for some after bar grub-- like pizza.
>>
>>17416670
Thanks! So I'm not some strange type... :D
>>17417063
What kind of music do you dance to? I only go to DnB parties. Dancing there is pretty straight forward, although requiring some solid skills.
>>
this happened to me at the club this weekend. A girl there seemed to be there with two guys, and she started grinding on me. I went along for a while, but then the two guys started complementing me and stuff saying things like "wow look how interested she is in you" and giving me high-fives and stuff. Shit just felt weird and i sensed I should keep away. Anyone experienced something similar before?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.