[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pilot flying with us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: welcome-to-the-nhk[1].jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-the-nhk[1].jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
I could really use advice of a doc now.
Since yesterdays evening (close to 12 hours now) I've been having this weird thing, if I press on my lower right stomach or raise leg and let it go, I feel pain, not even strong but still unpleasant.

Apart from that I dont think I have any other symptoms, today I took one shit normal and the other a bit on a soft side but apart from that nothing out of the ordinary.

I am living in a shithole with no good healthcare or even a timely way to get to a hospital so I really could use all the help I can get.
Do I have appendicitis or is it possible it just some minor digestion problems, is Blumbergs sign even work with simple digestion problems?

Please adv, I am having more shit on my plate than I can chew at the moment and now this, its like cosmos actively hate me or something.
>>
If you had appendicitis you would know
>>
>>17416445
Technically I know it suppose to be associated with strong pain but what about atypical cases?
Its just when I pull in stomach and release, push on stomach and release as well as bend and straighten up suddenly when it lower right stomach I feel short dull pain.
Could this symptom be related to some kind of digestion problem?

Today the only doctor we have were finished work 1AM so I cant even go to her and even then, she kinda doesnt care much anyway, few people were treated for years for some benning shit till the all died from cancer, she most of the time straight decline any further tests.
>>
>>17416477
You could indeed have digestion problems but it sounds more like a muscular problem. Any tough exercise or falls? Moving in a weird way can sometimes make a muscle hurt for days.
>>
>>17416485
Well, just took my temperature it was 37.2 in mouth.
Could be nerves, could be serious shit.
>>
>>17416488
Going now to take quick shower in case will need to get to a hospital.
Probably take 30 min before I get back to this thread.
>>
The question remain, is after 12 hours of having this weird sensation, is it possible this appendicitis?

Technically I could go to ER to the hospital 10km from me but its kinda shitty hospital and with only those symptoms I am not sure what will they say.
I am also having horrible dental state and puss in a teeth I was supposed to take care tommorow at actually a good dentist clinic, if they were to remove it b4 surgery here I would be in a world of pain.
>>
>>17416445

I take it you've never actually had appendicitis. I walked around for almost a week with pains of varying degrees in varying locations (see reflective pain) before I finally went to the doctor.

No, I did not "know" that I had it. Neither would you. I never had a fever either.
OP, you can die from a burst appendix. Appendectomies are very common emergency surgical procedures and even your shithole doctors should be able to handle it. In my case the pain got progressively worse but still enough for me to ignore. I didn't even want to go to the doctor when I did, but the thing is I couldn't stand up straight and that was pretty telling.

A kidney stone can also present the same way, but you didn't mention anything about pissing problems (decrease, blood, uncomfortable fullness).

Your MD is still an MD and appendectomies are routine. She should be able to do it in her sleep. Just watch out for infection, get out of the hospital as quickly as you can, and take the antibiotics they give you.

Also a dentist probably isn't going to touch you if you have another, far more serious issue going on. Go to the ER. If necessary they'll transfer you. If they have halfway decent diagnostic imaging, they'll give you some barium to drink (it's not bad) stick you in a very quiet doughnut-shaped machine, and in about two minutes you'll have someone coming in asking you if you still have your appendix.

If they don't have diagnostic equipment, they may open you up anyway. If you're in your early 20s that's still prime time for a male to have appendicitis.

Good luck.
>>
>>17417353
>I take it you've never actually had appendicitis.
How acute of you...

>Your MD is still an MD and appendectomies are routine.
Just as fuckups in local hospital and patients getting staph infections left and right.
Its a shithole anon, with doctors doing whatever they want.

> If they have halfway decent diagnostic imaging
Even if they had equipment, from the nineties or something, there is like half of a year queue for anything they have.
They dont do this shit for people here from what I know.

>pains of varying degrees
Technically I dont have a pain on itself, its pain in one place when I push and release my stomach.
aprox 5 hours ago pain went away when doing it but still not sure what to make of it.
As to the dentist, I've got visit tomorrow, we'll see what he will say.

> If you're in your early 20s
32yo fat fuck.

Thanks for your input anon, we'll see how it goes, going to bed now, if the thread still alive might check it in the morning.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.