[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

38 YO woman writes to 24 YO man on dating site - fraud or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

HI! I set up an account on a local dating site in my country, put another City as my place of living (I will be moving there soon, which I also explained on my profile) and today a very beautiful woman wrote to me. She said her name is Maria, she will be moving to the same city soon too (from her work or something) and will spend next 4 years there and that she hope's I don't mind her age (I'm 24, she is 38). And that's it. Is it a fraud? She says in her profile she is a management / director worker (although it's just a pre-selectable option and it may be very vague) so IDK what to think about it. That's her BTW in pictures (I tried to back search them and google didn't found anything)
>>
>>
File: d2c926bf5337d0093e0503453501afc9.jpg (224KB, 1506x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d2c926bf5337d0093e0503453501afc9.jpg
224KB, 1506x1000px
>>
>>17416203
>>17416198
>>17416199
just dont give her your credit card information
and ask for time stamp nude

problem solved, you are welcome!
>>
>>17416208
I don't really doubt that isn't her - I'm just worried she works for some psychos that seek for men "willing" to give their organs away to sell them or some shit.
>>
>>17416210
what.
the thing is, dont care if shes beatiful. shes 38, that will be gone in a short while. Only get a girl if shes interestening, otherwise it will suck on the long run. Oh and well she shouldnt be so ugly that you are ashamed to be together with her.
>>
>>17416233
It's not about her looks, I don't care if she looks beautiful, I just really like more mature women, but looking at her social status and age it seems kinda weird that she wrote to me. What could she be potentally looking for if it's not a major fraud.
>>
last chick i was with was 38. im 21. irrelevant but i wanted to share.
>>
>>17416248
How did you meet her?
>>
>>17416250
i met her thru chance, me and my buddy were supposed to go cook at his friends house because were living with no power, but they were next door so we popped in and thats when i met her. she shook my hand like 3 different ways for about a good minute before she let go. so me and my buddy stay there for a bit and get high with them (they were on day 2 of a drinking binge). i ended up drinking with them. she made me feel amazing lol. she looked like she was only a few years older than me. how i got with her was weird, i was oblivious to all her advances (she even came over to me and my buddies house a few times during 2 days). so when they were going to leave i seen her getting in the vehicle and i asked her "wheres my hug" and then we hugged and stuff like "no please dont go" so she took me home with her.

but damn son, when i bought her that ice cream and she kissed me, i felt like a teenager getting kissed for the first time.

so after a week of drinking with her i came back home. its too damn rank where she lives. and her ex put a hit on me anyways.

happy memories. i would marry her and watch her grow old.
>>
>>17416265
anyone else has similar experiances? I may be in a similar situation soon
>>
I hooked up with a 37 year old woman thanks to a dating app. I was 24.

She wants your dick.
>>
>>17416399
Just that?
>>
>>17416409
honestly it was very straight forward

we met, got to know each other better. by the second date we were fucking on my living room sofa. she would come pick me up in her suv, take me to her house and we'd get drunk on wine and end up fucking each other again.

older women sometimes know what they want a lot better than younger women.
>>
She may have lost most her value to men her own age and she is probably aware of it. It's typical: they focus on their career, they do well, don't want to settle, and suddenly men their age are not interested in them anymore because they are past their prime age for having kods etc. The men their age have setteled a long time ago or go for younger women. Then they go for younger men. Not too young, they want someone who is likely to have had a lot of sex. But young enough that they don't have clear direction at the moment, young enough that they don't want children yet.
>>
>>17416198
she is probably real desu. i reverse image searched them pics and 0 results came up. some older women just like younger guys. i was dating an older women a little while, a few years ago. the scammer people normally ask for money pretty quickly. Also, i met a girl on a dating site once that paid for hotel room for both of us, how often does that shit happen? sometimes we just get lucky.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.