[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: GAAAY.png (149KB, 235x347px) Image search: [Google]
GAAAY.png
149KB, 235x347px
LDR advice
My gf has been having online friends with benefits since she was 14 and when she was 15 I met her (online) and we really liked each other, Its comfortable for me to have a long distance relationship so long story short we've been together for a year now.

We've had a bit of a problem some time ago deciding if our anniversary was January or February, I said it is the day we met since we already agreed we will be exclusive that same day and she said she didn't think we were 100% official until a month later since we had just met.

Anyways recently Its come to light that she's been cyber sexing the entire time before we met as close as a day to when we met, and with the new information now more than ever it seems likely that she still did things with people while we were together for that first month, about a half year in I also found out she still texts and calls with a guy who she used to do these things with.

Now this girl is really in love with me and has been as honest as humanly possible during our relationship.. She says she is pretty sure she did nothing with others from the very day we met, I asked her why not 100% and she said that she doesn't want to get fucked in case there's a blank in her head and she did do something she'll remember later..

We've come to terms with her past online and she has changed since then, deleted everyone and said she's regretted it and won't do it again (for her own sake, not mine), but if she cheated on me (since she knows she agreed on day one that we're exclusive) even slightly I am not okay with it and will leave to find someone better.

I know her to be kinda slow when it comes to being social and disclosing information, my question is do you think that I should drop the relationship? and explain why yes/not, thanks
>>
Jesus christ buddy..
Let me start off by saying yes to your question.

There is absolutely no fucking way she stopped doing things when you "got together".
I would bet all my money on her still doing it. Women lie, man. Haven't you heard?
They fucking love lying.

If she can get away with lying to gain a benefit, she will, every time.
There is absolutely no way for you to verify whether or not she is "doing things"
and thus she can safely tell you she's not without fear of getting "busted", i.e. losing her
perceived benefits of "being with you".

Your gut feeling is obviously telling you that something is wrong, hence this post on /adv/.
If your gut can get that message from her even through the web, sent from X miles away, you better fucking believe it.
So you obviously know what's up, the question is will you actually dump her like you say?
Or will you just be fine with her showing off across the interwebs?
I believe you will, otherwise you'd be taking action instead of writing about it.

Trust me, or not, I'll be lurking a bit
>>
>>17416159
Thanks dude, I appreciate it
I do trust my instincts, and Its true that if I can feel this through the web it has much more weight to it, we've been skyping every single day for several hours the past year and month, if there is one thing I am sure of is that at the beginning of our relationship I felt as if she was keeping me on the down low, not caring too much, she's an american woman so her perception of relationships is different, the "friendship" with these people was "Harmless" and "just for fun" and "more than just sexual benefits"... She used to think it was okay to speak to these people while we're together..
Now alot of this I blamed on the fact that she's young and inexperienced and just learning, she IS a good girl, but again, she is a woman and knowing women they work on emotion, for some reason it disgusts me when a woman is swayed by a man to do sexual favors, I would much prefer dealing with an ex than with such people, it is so easy to engage with them, just call and drop your pants and here we go.
Now she's told me she told everyone about me as soon as we met because the fuckboys she was with encouraged her to go and get more sex.. She is a well educated girl, but it doesn't really hide nothing from what she did, and you're right, as much as I trust her I have nothing to validate she's saying the truth. She used to change her mind constantly and answer different things regarding questions I ask if I apply a bit of pressure, thinking that Its better to lie to satisfy me than to be honest.. We've been through a lot of teaching, and she's been learning and putting things to use which tells me she does care.

When she comes online I am going to continue the conversation with her, I would not come here to ask if I wasn't thinking about dropping her, she is not that important that I will let my own standard down, thanks again
>>
How old are you op
>>
>>17416192
Almost 20, I had a 2 year relationship before this one with a 22 year old and it was good, learned a lot.
>>
>>17416142
you kids kill me with this I love you shit and you have never touched each other. Online friends with benefits, oh my fucking sides.

Look OP this girl is flickin the bean with any guy that has an internet connection. It's how she entertains herself and you aren't the only boy out there that thinks they are in love.
>>
>>17416206
Haha yeah I didn't put all my eggs in one basket as they say, I know that meeting IRL and being together in an LDR are two different things and you can't really know someone enough to say I love you and have it be 100% real, and so I don't love her on the I can't leave her level, I just enjoy what we have, now I am trying to see what people on /adv/ think to get a second opinion
>>
>>17416177
alright man, I wish you the best of luck.
Do what you feel is best for you, and try not to waste time worrying.

If you do keep on worrying, you should probably do something about it anyway.

>>17416213
> love is chemicals in the male brain,
doesn't work the same way in women
>>
>>17416213
What's baffling is you seem an intelligent guy. Hit the power off button and go talk to a real woman again.
>>
>>17416247
cmon guy, real women are overrated.
Let this dude do whatever he feels like.
Who are you to judge?
>>
>>17416254
not judging him but he's got his dick in a knot for over a year and he has never met her. I get entertaining yourself for a couple hours but for that to be your love obsession is insane.
>>
>>17416259
love is insane on its own m8
I give it 3/10, might do again
>>
>>17416247
OP here, I understand the point with real women but currently It's more comfortable for me in my position to have an LDR, I still look at it as a relationship in every aspect, I still would like to know more people's thoughts and thanks to anyone who posted so far.
>>
>>17416294
Same guy that has been replying a lot here.
Keep in mind that the worst number of women to have is 1. You get way too attached, which again brews disinterest in the other party.
>>
>>17416300
Well I believe it depends on where and when the relationship is taking place, sometimes Its better to have one, in my position it is
our relationship is fine, but it is possible that she did do things with people when we started the relationship which means I can put the relationship aside and go solo
>>
Are you a virgin OP?
>>
>>17416375
ok, she did things with people when you started so it's time to practice what you preach and go solo
>>
>>17416383
no I had a 2 year irl relationship before this one
>>
>>17416142
what has Kripp done to deserve this?
hes a cool guy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.