[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this friend that keeps cock blocking me I told him I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
I have this friend that keeps cock blocking me

I told him I had feelings for a girl and he ended up getting in a relationship with her and later I told him I had feelings for his ex and he ended up fucking her and his current gf found out and stayed with him and after all of that I feel like shit and I want to kick his ass but I feel like he might be jealous that I'm starting to become the alpha of our group of friends ever since I lost weight. I need advice
>>
>>17415983
You don't sound alpha. Kick his ass and fuck both the girls. Or just don't tell him when you like someone. Both valid choices.
>>
>>17415988
Well I used to be extremely shy but now I'm starting to become extremely confident in myself and it's kinda easier to talk to girls now
>>
>>17415983
Your friend sounds like a cunt, being a cheater and all, but concerning you and him, the real question is whether he was already going for this girl when you said you had feelings for her. In my opinion, if he was already going for her, all bets are off. Its fine for two friends to compete, I've done it many times over the years (Not all of them won either), but I never let it destroy a friendship. If he had nothing to do with her, was told you were interested, and then went for her without discussing it with you, then he's no friend at all.

Overall I'd say he's not worth keeping around simply because he's a cheater. 9 times out of 10, a cheater holds very little regard for other people, and as much as they'll try to act like its just the women they don't give a shit about, they usually fuck anyone over when they can benefit from it. Food for thought.
>>
>>17416003
When I first told him I found that girl attractive he was in another relationship and I'm pretty sure he didn't find her attractive until I told him
>>
>>17416014
Then he's not your friend at all. My advice would be to cut him out, as he doesn't hold you in any regard.
>>
>>17415983
Alpha. Ha fag. I'm Omega the end. The end of you cunt
Seriously if you really see yourself as the 'alpha' your a dickhead and friendship won't last long
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.