[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about breaking up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dindu_nuffin.jpg (67KB, 776x456px) Image search: [Google]
dindu_nuffin.jpg
67KB, 776x456px
Some background info. We're both 23 and virgins by penetration. Both have had limited relationships. I have no close friends irl and no car. Been together 9 months.

I've been living with her over the summer with her parents. They offered and I was hesitant, but they insisted so I went with it. My apartment is only open during the semester.

I'm 5'11, 175Lbs, reasonable shape. During the semester I hit the gym 4 times a day and before summer I started getting nice results. I'm introverted and feel awkward in social situations. I have a receding hairline (family gene) that doesn't get worse, but it makes me look like I'm going bald. I've been working a full time job over the summer.

She is 5'6" 225 Lbs, she looks better than her stats though. She has a skin condition that makes her skin rough as if she always has goosebumps. She has anxiety attacks about her health and will cry for a whole night every other week. She is on meds for this. She has a car and her parents pay for a lot of her stuff. She has a part time job. She is very sweet when it comes to helping me out. She has been my transport to work (I'm 3rd shift) and aside from a few big things she treats me well.

Onto the problems. She has a low libido. We haven't fucked, she rarely wants to perform or receive oral, and a lot of time she doesn't want to kiss. She also doesn't like any kissing with tongue and is super uncomfortable with her body. The only thing she will want to do is let me use a vibrator I bought for her every couple weeks. After that I usually get nothing in return.

Her mom has also spoiled the hell out of her. She buys her mostly everything and even clips her toenails for her. Her mom is cheating on her dad with 3 guys. Her sister is beyond the point of return, as she literally has not left the house for 2 months and stinks like hell.

I'm wanting to get out, but I have things that are keeping me from doing so, I will continue in a reply (1/2).
>>
Only read part one, but you are fucked op. Sounds like it should be a horror movie. Please leave. You could also set fire to the house while everyone is asleep.
>>
(2/2)

We have both been doing bad things, talking and flirting with other people. I have tried to stop, but it is obvious I am happy right now.

Since I have no car and no friends (and was extremely lonely before I got in this relationship) I am afraid I will end up alone for a long time, and being with her is better than being trapped without transportation or some companionship.

I am also afraid that if I leave her that I will look like a freeloader. At least half of my money has went into my GF, but I still feel like it will look that way. Her mom can also go off the rails if someone does her kids wrong and desu I'm afraid she will do some batshit crazy stuff on me.

One option I am considering is staying for another semester. I'm going to be hitting the gym really hard and maybe I can motivate her to as well. I've heard losing weight can increase libido and it would make her more physically attractive. It also will make it seem less like I used her for free rent.

I really need advice on how I should approach this. Ask any questions and I will answer them truthfully.
>>
I meant to write unhappy and not happy.
>>
>>17415968
>>17415990
You can stay and be miserable, or you can leave her and be happy. The choice is yours
>>
>>17415968
OP, face it. You needed this girl to house you while you need of housing. The relationship didn't develop and you're getting housing soon.

Get your housing, move forward without her.

and this >>17415984

You got what you ultimately needed, now it's time to say your goodbyes.
>>
>>17416004
This.

I am a single Dad with 2 kids. I have helped them with all I have at this point, including personal hygiene.

If my 15yo daughter asked me to cut her toenails, I'd smack her ass upside the head with a fucking kayak paddle.
>>
>>17416004
>>>17415968 (OP) (You)
>OP, face it. You needed this girl to house you while you need of housing. The relationship didn't develop and you're getting housing soon.
>Get your housing, move forward without her.
>and this >>17415984
>You got what you ultimately needed, now it's time to say your goodbyes.

We met over a year ago we both got dumped and were just looking for someone to talk to. It was through YikYak. She pursued me for months and I eventually decided to become official because it was nice to have someone with common interests to hang around with. Housing never was even a consideration for the first 6 months.

I still like the girl, and it's been tearing me up being in limbo whether or not I should end it. I don't want to do anything I might regret.

She sees a future with me, her friends like me a lot, and her family (while fucked up) likes me a lot too. I'm not lonely anymore, but as I've said I'm sexually frustrated.

Another fact to consider is that we have been living the the same room all summer. Maybe it's just because I am not getting my space is why it has went to shit for me.

I also have to mention that my last/first relationship was way worse than this. It was flat out emotionally abusive and messed me up a bit. I believe I will have issues trusting new women going forward.
>>
>>17415968
are you that afraid of being alone? she sounds god awful

reminds me of a buddy that knocked up a girl who was already a single mom before he came along.

after getting her pregnant like an idiot he felt bad about leaving her because she went on daily rants on facebook about how hard it was gunna be being a single mom of two... from two different men... so he stuck around like the moron he is and I see a similar future for you once this batshit crazy woman pokes a hole in the condom one night
>>
Why don't you try talking to her and telling her you're sexually frustrated? Or telling her that you feel like you need some alone time to yourself because being together all of the time doesn't leave you time to just relax the way you would if no one was around.
>>
First thing on the list is moving out. You have to get me those drugs you had when you thought moving in with someone you haven't had sex with is a good idea.

Then you break up obviously.
>>
>>17416245
>Why don't you try talking to her and telling her you're sexually frustrated? Or telling her that you feel like you need some alone time to yourself because being together all of the time doesn't leave you time to just relax the way you would if no one was around.

I have talked about to her a while ago. She said it was because she was insecure with herself. I feel like I shouldn't have to blatantly tell her, because I make it obvious that I want to fuck.

And regardless when I move back into my apartment, I will be asking for time alone.

>>17416271
>First thing on the list is moving out. You have to get me those drugs you had when you thought moving in with someone you haven't had sex with is a good idea.
>Then you break up obviously.

Well I'm a virgin too, so I just thought she needed time to make sure I wasn't going to pump and dump.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.