[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Meet girl in college, same age but a year behind
>Asks me about other girls she sees me with
>Tell her they're just friends
>Starts touching me on the arm while we're doing study stuff
>Tell her to stop
>Asks me why
>Tell her I don't like being touched
>Asks me why
>Tell her I was molested as a kid
>She gets very emotional and basically breaks down
>Tells me her dad started molesting her at 12
>Says she had her first abortion at 13 to cover it up
>At 15 she couldn't take it anymore and ran away from home
>A pimp picked her up at a bus stop in Salt Lake City
>He got her addicted to drugs and whored her out
>Says she had to make at least $500 a day "or else"
>Eventually she ran away from her pimp a few years later
>After a year of rebab she got her GED
>Went to cc
>Transferred to my college
>Crying so much I don't make her leave
>Stays the night at my apartment
>Says she is madly in love with me in the morning
>Has been texting me all day.

This is too much, but I don't know how to handle it.
>>
At least fuck her dude to see if she's not just using you as her emotional tampon
>>
>>17415743
Way too much, way too fast, way too red of a flag.
In your shoes, I'd tell her she's too intense for you, and you can't stand it, and get away from her.
Or you might stay, if you want to put your dick in crazy. You're almost there anyway.
>>
>>17415752
Don't be this cunt op. Tell her the truth and say it's a lot to handle with all the other shit you going on like college. Tell her you understand how she feels, obviously you had similar incidents, and maybe say you'll be there as friend. That's if that's what you want, and if you want her gone, I'd recommend just ripping the bandage off. She's obviously a strong enough person to have gotten this far. Just don't be a dick OP. Can this site have at least once sincere genuine person.
>>
On the bright side, you weren't pimped out.

Aside from that, just because someone has had a shitty experience in life doesn't mean they won't have a great future. It's easy as hell to judge someone, especially for things you could never see yourself doing.

You can be a little bitch and shove her aside, most scared little pups will do that. I bet the girl will grow (after being properly educated) to be a fucking force to be reckoned with, a true ride or die.
>>
>>17415763
You DO realize that she's probably lying, don't you?
How many abuse survivors go all in-detail with someone they've just met? protip: OP didn't, he just said 'molested'.
>>
>>17415765
Came to post something similar to this.

You have more knowledge of the context than we do, but as it stands you're asking if you should throw away someone who (possibly) lived through something rough and didn't keep it to themselves.

Whatever you actually want, don't be another prick proving communication is worthless.
>>
>>17415758
>>17415772
In a sense it is a 'red flag', but one of caution rather than danger, depending on how you handle it. People who are abused at a young age are affected in a huge variety of ways. Some become completely withdrawn and refrain from getting close to others, which it sounds like you may be to some extent. Others get attached very quickly among other things, because they form an attachment to their abuser as a way to get through the trauma, and as a result grow up and experience a very confusing time coming to terms with it. My advice wouldn't be to cut contact; but it also wouldn't be to commit to anything. Consider being friends with her and seeing how she is. Be honest about not being in love with her and that that sort of thing takes a lot of time for you because of your own personal trauma. Obviously I don't know if that's the case for you or not, but modify it to better suit your situation. Its too early to absolutely have to bail, you don't know a lot about this person other than the fact they experienced something similar to you and more, and reacted differently. As >>17415765
>>17415777 have said, she can be much more than she appears from the short amount of time that you've spent with her. Give her a chance, just not outright commitment.
>>
>>17415820
I'd advise caution too, if the girl hadn't gone full in-love already!
First bonding over a shared bad experience, only hers is a novel-worthy plot, then all of the love all in an instant? That's crazy. That's how a crazy person acts.
The girl might be legit, for all we know, but she's thrown red flags everywhere with every line of green text.
>>
>>17415966
I agree the whole thing is a big red flag, but with my understanding of how trauma affects people, I could see how someone like her could feel that large of a bond upon talking with someone who's had a similar experience. Now I definitely don't agree with 'falling in love' after a night with someone, but if, for example, he was the first person she'd ever opened up to about what had happened to her due to his similar experience, I could see how it could lead to an extreme emotional response. I would take things extremely slow and just stay friends, but don't let your panic cause you to cut ties. Just be clear about how you feel, and let things fall as they do. You can leave at any time, so unless you allow things to be rushed, you have nothing to lose, really.
>>
>>17415743
Whatever you do DO NOT FUCK HER.

I repeat DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

Try to fade from her life if you can't cut her off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.