[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work in a group with a shy quiet girl, who was definitely abused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shy quiet girl.jpg (97KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
shy quiet girl.jpg
97KB, 900x599px
I can tell because she is just like how I was the last decade. She is quiet, stares at people. Likes to criticize things and is controlling (because she lacks self esteem and gets criticized at home). Anyways, is there a way for me to do something positive for her? help her realize her self worth (without making myself vulnerable or look like an ass). I feel like she needs my help badly, but after this week I will never see her again. So I want to do something that will help her for sure. She probably has narcissistic religious, abusive asshole parents.
>>
That's a pretty bold assumption you're making there.
>>
Or maybe she's just a shit person. Either way, she doesn't need you to 'save' her
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, I bet Jeffrey Dahmer would've loved to have you as a friend.
>>
>>17415781

what's going on? am i being weird again O_O?
>>
don't forget your cape
>>
only thing that might help her is being her friend and being there for her. and disregard everything you think you know about her til you actually spend some time talking to her. you are going way out on a limb assuming all that shit about her. there are many reasons people turn out the way they do.
>>
>>17415790
Not particularly ...

The world needs heroes, sure. Be a firefighter or a 911 dispatcher and _wait_ for someone to ask for help.

I'm similar to the girl in OP, and trust me when I say I would tell you to go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17415790
Kinda. You're assuming some role as this girl's super hero, when she may not even need it. Unless you see absolutely undeniable signs of abuse, then there's not a lot you can do.
>>
>tfw know shy quiet people who weren't abused
OP kill yourself I wasn't abused and am pretty shy around people
>>
okay you guys. Thanks for making me feel stupid. Yeah I forgot my own golden rule "never assume things", fuck!. Yeah I already give her w/e she needs. Her friend is same way too though, I was planning to give them a package.
>>
>>17415853
>Yeah I already give her w/e she needs.
and you know this how?

>>17415853
>Her friend is same way too though, I was planning to give them a package.
do what now? like a group discount on unsolicited help or something?
>>
>>17415732
Put it in her butt.
>>
>>17415857
I was nice to her. Okay maybe I fucked up there too. I guess I should do nothing lol. I am starting to realize i've been doing shit based on assumptions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.