[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on mixed gender living.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cupcakes.jpg (997KB, 3156x2326px) Image search: [Google]
Cupcakes.jpg
997KB, 3156x2326px
Looks like I have two options, and would really appreciate some help deciding. I'm a femanon in my second year of college. I'm this year I'm going to be in my first apartment. I can't afford a place on my own, but I've got two good leads on places with roommates.

The first place is a 2-bedroom place with another girl. She seems nice, but the place is more money and a worse place.

The second place would be a 3-bedroom with two guys. We'd all have our own rooms, but I've never lived with guys before. The rent is less, it's nicer, and closer to campus.

Honestly I'm pretty nervous about living with guys, but I'm not sure if it's just because I'm being unnecessarily cautious, or if it would actually be a problem. For people who have lived in mixed-gender apartments, what should I expect? Is it better to live in a single gender place that is objectively worse?

Cupcakes for your troubles.
>>
>>17415721
I am a girl. I preferred living with guys.
A bit dirtier, but far less bitchy and nicer than the girls I've lived with, not as messy, and if they had a problem with something I did we could talk and there wasn't fucking drama.
Write down a scheudle about cleaning common spaces and throw away the thrash.
>>
>>17415721
Do you know the 2 guys? Do you know how they were living last year?
Are they/are you in relationships?
Anyway, all apartments have their share of drama, it's all about finding a compromise - check with the people involved, before thinking that they are male, and the other one is female, you have to find people with a life similar to yours, or they'll end up partying hard while you try to sleep.
>>
living with women is abysmal. if you're a chill lady and you know these guys well it's probably going to be way better. guys tend to not be passive aggressive and more upfront about issues so small shit doesn't blow up into big drama shitfests
>>
Mixed gender living is usually easier for both. There is a sort of balance, and both genders will put in a bit more effort to be good roommates. An all-girls living situation is the worst: when there are no guys around, girls will sink as low as they can, and you're going to have a messy, unkempt apartment.
>>
>>17415747
I've met all 3, but don't really know any. I'm single.
>>
>>17415721
If you're afraid of sexual advances or complications, don't be. A brother-sister dynamic quickly forms, and besides seeing somebody you're not already in love with early in the morning or late at night is a quick turn-off.

If you're concerned about rowdiness or dirtiness, that's more a function of individual personalities than of gender.

And at least your roommates won't be stealing your clothes (probably).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.