[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does love feel like and how do you know if you're in it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: love-05.jpg (74KB, 792x456px) Image search: [Google]
love-05.jpg
74KB, 792x456px
What does love feel like and how do you know if you're in it?
>>
Love is the brain equivalent of what your penis feels about vaginas.
>>
>>17415708
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>17415776
Jokes on you, I'm a 27 year old KV.
>>
Love can feel very different to different people. To me, love is like an uplifting feeling that can come about just from the thought of a person. Its very unique; not something I would experience from thinking about my closest friend or family member, for example. Not the type of love you're talking about, anyway.

Regardless, its a very unique feeling, and I'd argue that you know you're in love when it happens. At the very least, that's how it works for me. Its like night and day, the change between being interested in a woman, and truly being in love with her. Care to elaborate on your situation and feelings?
>>
>>17415782
>27yo kv
>jokes on you

Is it, really?
>>
>>17415786
Great response, thank you. You definitely described how I feel. I've been talking with a girl for a while but it's currently long distance now. She had to move before we got a chance to physically be together, but we've kept in touch every single day for hours.

She's a 4chan user to boot, very opinionated and intelligent too.

>>17415788
That's the joke, nigger.
>>
If you can, try to pinpoint what kind of physiological changes occur when you think of her?

For example: When I'm in love, my lungs feel heavy, like they're under a thick comfy blanket. And my throat feels like I'm singing, even when I'm not making noise. Sometimes my arms even feel like their being hugged.

If you are getting some kind of physical sensation(besides arousal), chances are: you're in love!
>>
>>17415802
If you're feeling an attachment to this person and don't mind the distance, then there's no reason it couldn't turn into love, or already be love. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>17415802
>nigger.
r9k you hopeless twat.

If you're wondering why you're still a KV @ 27, it's because your sister was too busy with your Dad, you redneck cunt.
>>
>>17415835
someone's fucking triggered lmao
>>
>>17415708
A mix of comfort and excitement.
It's a really weird feeling.
I am relaxed, vulnerable and I feel safe, but at the same time every interaction with him is exciting, surprising and mindblowing.
>>
>>17415839
I'd rather be triggered on 4chan than a virgin IRL.

Trigger these nuts :P
>>
Does anyone else find they can hardly think of anything else when they're in love with someone? Even after over a year she's what's on my mind the most and I still smile thinking about things we've done or do together. Love is so fucking addicting.
>>
>>17415848
:( fuck i remembered /adv/ as a really cool board too
>>
>>17415852
Absolutely. I'm in love with my girlfriend, and even though there's times where we've been hanging out for days and I think "Fuck, I really want a little bit of alone time", the second she's out the door I want her back. Intensely addictive.
>>
>>17415852
I definitely feel the same about my s/o. Shit's like crack.
>>
>>17415708
It feels like you got bees in your dick
>>
love is normalizing someone else's dysfunctional bullshit, avoid OP.
>>
>>17415848
>:P
>>
Honestly, there is no such thing as to what love TRULY feels like, only matters on the person.

Do you feel comfortable around ones/a things presence? That could be a sign of love actually.
>>
if you really want to know, pop some molly with your friends

then after you come down, realize that it's just an ephemeral state of the brain like all other emotions. it's good. it's not magic though. if you feel it for one person you can feel it for another.
>>
I felt love whenever I realize she's away there's a void in my soul that just exists. It's so fucking painful and you can't fill it, but when she's back I feel genuine happiness.
>>
>read this thread
>realize you're not in love with her
>realize you've probably never been in love
Fuck bros.
>>
File: mitt-laughing.jpg (28KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
mitt-laughing.jpg
28KB, 560x375px
>>17415788
rekt 'im like the entirety of England
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 512x512px
It's a feeling I miss like hell.

But it's a feeling that makes you feel grounded. Like it's okay to be where you are right now. Most of these emotions I feel in my general chest area but it's usually very uplifting.

At least I think that's what it was like.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.