[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reassure me I'm not bad at life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_1193207697390511.jpg (51KB, 1153x941px) Image search: [Google]
received_1193207697390511.jpg
51KB, 1153x941px
I just experienced premature ejaculation for the first time with a girl... Is it wrong that I feel like a piece of shit anons? When I came back from 5 minutes in the bathroom she said 'you don't have to feel weird about it, it's fine', but she obviously thinks less of me, right?
>>
>>17415665
Most of my girl friends have told me that this is pretty normal.

A lot of guys have this problem, especially during the first few encounters with a new girl.

I have the opposite problem, where I can't cum easily with girls. And it's often upsetting for them.
>>
Things happen, it's not like you can control this all of the time. If she genuinely likes you it is no big deal, if she acts weird/distant towards you then she wasn't a keeper anyway because accidents happen.
If you continue to have this problem you gotta go to the doc, and understand why a girl would be irritated at that point. Overall it isn't a big deal OP. I will tell you though nothing will turn her off more than if you act like it's a big deal and THINK she thinks less of you. She told you it was fine, don't dwell on it and give off shitty vibes.
The first time my ex and I had sex he lasted 30 seconds and literally cried. It was horrible and gross. Don't be a faggot.
>>
She understands that it's a bodily function you can't exactly control. While you might be thinking of everything you could of done, regretting not doing it, you should be accepting of the fact that it happened and the outcome was fantastic as she wasn't upset. If you feel really bad about it, talk to your gf. If someone would let you stick your dick in them, they wouldn't mind sharing how they feel.
>>
>>17415686
I can see why a girl would be upset by you not being able to finish. That sucks man, I'm sorry. What, if anything, do you do about it?

It's good that I'm not alone with a problem like this, this is just my first time to the clubhouse and I got a little freaked...
>>
>>17415696
Thanks anon, I'll try going fag free and see what's what
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.