[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting fixated on individual girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469686015290.jpg (183KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469686015290.jpg
183KB, 1600x1000px
How do I stop getting fixated on individual girls?
>>
By realizing any girl 6/10 or above are only attracted to the genetic gods of men, which you are not and will never be part of.
>>
>>17415604
But why ?
>>
>>17415618
Just because you don't have the personality to score a 8.5 doesn't mean the rest of us sperglords are doomed

>>17415604
Nothing wrong with focusing on one girl at a time. Strike a conversation, build at least somewhat of a relationship and ask her out. If she turns you down, move on to the next one. Keep in contact though. Some of them get jealous when they see a beta think they can do better. At least thats what worked for me.
>>
>>17415604
You don't.

Just get attracted to more women.
>>
>>17415604
get fixated on groups of girls instead
>>
Get hobbies and self esteem

Used to be obsessed with boys when I hit puberty, but was too shy to every look them in the eye or talk to them. It did nothing but ruin my life.
>>
Why would you wanna stop fixating? She's obviously the one and your body knows it. Here's what you need to do now.
1)Start following her around, don't let her see you though, it'll kill the romance of it.
2)Sneak into her home, and leave her romantic presents like flowers on her bed. And maybe shift some things around so she knows someone was in there, you don't want her freaking out, thinking it was some ghost or something
3) start calling her but when she answers never say anything, just breath in and out, romantically of course, it'll make her moist
4) Start sending long aggressive letters about how you want her and no one else can have her otherwise you'll kill her and yourself in the name of love. She needs to know your serious.
That's a start, come back for more when successful OP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.