[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been thinking about ending it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: chihuaha in chili.png (811KB, 1080x702px) Image search: [Google]
chihuaha in chili.png
811KB, 1080x702px
Im in a very hard time /adv/. Im 20 years old but so far i have no goddamn accomplishments other than graduating high school. I feel as if though i have succeeded in nothing. I dont have my associates degree yet even though i will get it in a year or two.

I managed to get scammed 1300 dollars by some random guy i trusted to build me a gaming rig and he ended up buying me half of the parts and dissapearing with the rest of my fucking money. Im surprised that im such an idiot that i trusted someone with that much money, this one still hurts.

I dont make enough at my job to actually make my parents proud of, in fact i feel like a fucking disappointment.

also im a virgin.
I mean what the fuck do i do with myself. I feel like just ending it all and forgetting about this miserable fucking existence i created for myself. What hurts the most is that i managed to lose 1300 dollars instantly and the guy ran off with my money. Its not like im rich or anything, i fucking needed that money. what do i do?
>>
i think i might kill myself. im serious. i need advice on what to do
>>
File: A7wbu3Bn.jpg (816KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
A7wbu3Bn.jpg
816KB, 1920x1200px
20 is too young anon.

everyone makes mistakes, everyone has angst when transitioning into adulthood. Half the people at your age don't even have jobs, let alone a shitty one.

It's hard not to, but you can't beat yourself up too much. Instead try to learn and make the best of what you have.

another key thing is you need to think hard about what you want in life. when you have goals you are passionate about you will literally wade through shit to achieve them.
>>
>>17415587
You have a job. That's better than the majority of people out there. While it may be rough right now, and getting scammed $1300 is really bad, learn from your mistakes. What led you to being scammed? What displeases you about your current job? Try to think about proactive questions and make solutions for them. You'll have plenty of time to be dead later. For now, you have a life to get hold of.
>>
>>17415587
At the very least call or go to police and file a report about the thief. If you find him again try to take him to a small claims court. If you got any records about paying him, document the parts you got and photos what not. At the very least you might get a chance to fuck him right back.
>>
Lol. why didn't you just ask him to tell you what to buy? You seriously gave him a big chunk of cash up front?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.