[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to fuck my stepmom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Capture+_2016-08-01-00-02-58.png (1020KB, 1199x720px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-08-01-00-02-58.png
1020KB, 1199x720px
Alright, /adv/

This is going to have to be split into parts.

The end goal here is for me to find a way to fuck my stepmom. She's in her 50's, yet she looks late 30's and is unbelievably hot. I'm gonna try to get out as much info as possible without revealing who she actually is for obvious reasons. Yes, pic related is her.

Quick synopsis to get you up to speed:

>Be me, 12 (Currently 18)
>Dad's been divorced for 4 years
>Shows me pic of woman he's dating (just the face)
>Kinda into the face
>Meet her in person
>shethicc.jpg
>always hated thicc, got it from my dad
>couple months later she wears low cut shirt and she bends down
>"Oh alright so that's what boobs look like in person, GOOD SHIT NIGGA"
>Ignore the dirty thoughts
>They get married a year and some months later
>Never had an argument to this day
>See now-stepmom in kind of revealing wedding dress
>o shit waddup
>push away the dirty thoughts
>in denial that I think stepmom is hot
>Age 15, I've grown to like thicc in tandem with petite, and fully accepted the fact that I want to fuck the brains out of my milf stepmom
>Age 16, start to do dirty stuff
>Keep in mind I only went to my dad's every other weekend
>Started to sniff shower loofah scrunchy thingy
>Started to use it to jerk off
>Worked up the nerve to start using her dirty panties to jerk off
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Greentext continued in part 2.
>>
>>17415532
Part 2/?

Op here

>Work up the nerve to get a picture locker on my phone and start taking candid pics/videos
>Feel guilty every weekend and delete them all every time (Only a couple months ago I started saving them)
>Lived in a 2 bedroom 1 full bath townhome so we all shared shower
>decide to try and "forget" my phone in the shower with my secret recording app on
>Either timing never worked out or I wimped when the opportunity arose, and then we MOVED godammit
>2 bedroom 2 bath house, no longer sharing shower
>Rip my dreams
>Present day...

So now that we're up to speed, it's time for extra details. Hopefully the greentext wasn't too long.

So, there are things that she's done that could be considered "hints" that she's DTF. Maybe... Gonna try to list everything I can, there's a lot to remember.

One time, I got brave and left a little bit of jizz in her shower loofah schrunchy thingy (the fuck are those called anyway?), and later that day I found a peculiar wet spot on my bed comforter that smelled awfully similar to her panties. Part of it tells me the smell was placebo'd and it was wishful thinking, the other part tells me what if...

She almost always wears very low cut shirts around me, and almost seems to make it a point to bend down facing me so I can get a glorious shot of milf tits.

3 examples of this:

...in the next part.
>>
>>17415538
Part 3/?

Op again

I regularly sit on my laptop at the dining room table looking into the kitchen. I regularly watch her do work in the kitchen while I work on my laptop. There are times where she must reach into a cabinet facing perpendicularly to me, meaning the most optimal way to get whatever is inside the cabinet would mean I would see her facing sideways. However, she seems to retrieve things an angle where I can see her tits very well. In instances where the cabinet is oreinted in front of me, she bends in a normal fasion. (Giving me a fantastic view of dat ass) I have a picture of this if anyone is confused.

A couple months ago, she was wearing a night gown with no bra underneath. My young niece had just left, and the 3 of us were playing cards. My stepmom was working on picking up the cards and I was working on something else. The cards were on a coffee table. The angle she picked them up at was... Sub-optimal, to say the least, meaning I got an amazing shot of her tits, I saw the nips man I SAW EM. It just seems odd to me that she would make it so easy for me to see her tits if it weren't a hint of some kind.

3rd and final example is just her picking things up in general. Around family she bends at the knee to pick thing up, but around me she bends at the waist. This difference gas even happened within the same day of family coming and going. Crazy coincidence or hint of some kind? She also tends to lose the low-cut shirts when there's a family gathering of some kind.

I feel like this next one could genuinely be an accident, but maybe not. One time she was sitting on the couch spread eagle, wearing short gym shorts. She had no underwear and I had a clear shot of the milf poon. She's never had kids either so HOO boy. Anyways.

Next part! Hopefully the last.
>>
>>17415542

Can't think of other specific things at the moment, it's very late where I am. I can specify more later on if needed.

I have one really large cockblock stopping me from plowing her:

Religion. I am obviously not religious. This woman is quite religious. In terms of faith, not extreme beliefs or anything. She's a huge sci-fi fan and we geek out with star trek/video games together, so it's not like she's one of the "everything is from satan please repent" types.

It's just that she's extremely dedicated. She used to be the "worship leader" of her old church and still sings regularly at the one they go to now.

Another thing. Just a few weeks ago, at dinner, my dad suggested I folded the laundry in the laundry room. My stepmom got really defensive and said "Anon doesn't need to be touching my underwear!" My dad reminded her that he already did her clothes, so I wouldn't be touching her underwear, which is ironic because the first thing I did the next day was jerk off with her dirty panties. Anyways, that statement saying that I "don't need to be touching her underwear", is worrying to someone who's rubbed their dick on literally almost all of her clothing.

So, /adv/, the FUCK do I do? I desperately want to plow this bitch to hell and back but I simply can't!

One last thing. About a week ago, I found what I think could be my ticket into the pink zone. This is possibly the most important detail of this 3 part wall of text.

She doesn't know she's attractive. She doesn't know that almost any straight man would fuck her in an instant. She claims that my dad is "The only one that can make me feel hot". Which I don't think is true because my dad is awful at that shit

I can go into more detail about this conversation if necessary, but just know that I am CONFIDENT that she does NOT know that she's a milf.

TL;DR: My stepmom is a MILF who may or may not be down to fuck. She's dropped potential hints, I've dropped hints. She does not know that she is attractive.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-07-09-14-40-39.png (869KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-09-14-40-39.png
869KB, 720x1199px
bUmP
(another pic of her)
>>
How many of these clues/hints have you picked up on. Has she said anything suggestive to you ever? Have you done anything that may have been interpreted as suggestive to her and saw her response?

More definitive interaction between the two of you, everything so far is incredibly hypothetical
>>
OK OP i definetely understand your need of desperately fuck her, i feel the same way about 7 or 8 girls, in first place, she is not into you, your wizard virgin brain is just feeding your sexual desire and nothing else, so don't make stupid things like ask her to fuck or something, the phone camera was risky and stupid dont try that again, if you want nudes then use your dad i bet he has some pics on his phone or PC havent you lurked yet?

Finally if you cant hold it anymore, the only way you can do something is by "sleep rape" you know, drunk her up throw a sleep pill and when she is out get an assjob (no penetration just assjob, is equally sastisfactory) take pics record a vid and act like nothing happened, she will never know but is really risky so you choose
>>
>ITT: OP gets beaten to a pulp by his dad
>>
>>17415596
>Finally if you cant hold it anymore, the only way you can do something is by "sleep rape" you know, drunk her up throw a sleep pill and when she is out get an assjob (no penetration just assjob, is equally sastisfactory) take pics record a vid and act like nothing happened
do not listen to this poster as this is a very stupid thing to do
>>
>>17415600
this
>she's totally not gonna know that you put it in her butt
idk how dumb your stepmom is OP but um.
>>
>>17415602
i specify no penetration, do you even know what an assjob is? she wont feel a thing when she wakes up and op can control the cleaning of the cum, and i know is a risk thing to do, i wont recommend it but ive seen this kinda things happening so many times...
>>
OP is a scumbag for wanting to screw over his own father. I hope you try and fail. I hope he kicks your sorry ass to the curb.
>>
more pics
>>
>>17415614
I guess I missed that part in between all the jibberjabber about sleeping pills and how it's sexual assault and how that poster expects OP to take photos and video of a crime. might as well have just told him to send the video to the police while he's at it.
>>
>>17415623
this
>>
>>17415627
not only that, I've said this a million times but I'll say it again because nobody seems to listen: if you have to follow 4chan's advice in order to get away with something, you are not smart enough to get away with it.
>>
>>17415542
I want the picture, anon.
>>
>>17415532
you are fucking out of your mind

nothing and I mean nothing you have stated shows any interest in you whatsoever. She's been around you since you were 12 and you are her husbands son. You are a creep.
>>
>>17415552
What was the conversation you had in detail? That really may be the key. It does seem like she's open to something but is wary of your dad finding out. With just the information I have I would say don't do anything super daring but it may be worthwhile, although still risky, to try to engineer a situation where she catches you jerking off.
I managed to pull this off with my step-aunt and ended up getting a solid handjob, a bit of head, a decent feel of her tits and some light fingering. I haven't gotten a good chance to try to go further yet, but I definitely don't regret the risks I've taken so far.
>>
>>17416229
>It does seem like she's open to something
What? Where? How do you get she doesn't want OP touching her underwear as a come on? You are nuts too. Engineer a situation? No wonder you have no gf and for damn sure you should never reproduce.
>>
>>17415633
>>
OP here.

Tbqh this thread knocked some sense into me. I've taken things too far. I'm a creep and a disgrace.

I've known this for a while and been in extreme denial. Time to make a change before this affects me negatively more than it has, or I get in trouble.
>>
>>17416860
Good for you OP

There are infinity girls out there
>>
Get caught fapping and judge the reaction.
>>
>>17415532
>>17415538
>>17415542
>>17415552

It's a moot point, because I doubt she'd ever fuck you. But don't you even care about wrecking your father's marriage? Do you hate him, or something? It just seems weird that you wrote four long-ass posts and this thought didn't seem to cross your mind. You're not just creepy, you're self-centered as hell. And you're taking it out on the only attractive woman that HAS to spend time around you.
>>
Could use some more pics, but seriously the letting her catch you jerking off is a good idea.

I tried it with my sister but got no results other than she saw my large penis and hopefully mentioned it to her friends, because I did fuck two of her friends a year or two later.
>>
nice oedipus complex there
does it count if shes your stepmom
she is hot tho
>>
>>17417076

Welcome to the small mindset of most people.
>>
>>17415532

Ooh, this ain't gonna end well...
>>
OP stop being a pussy and just post her without the sloppy lazy face edits. She probably doesn't even look that hot and you just have mommy issues
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.