[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my ex gf (broke up with her last week) is deeply in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: The_wall.jpg (29KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
The_wall.jpg
29KB, 624x351px
my ex gf (broke up with her last week) is deeply in love with me.
But im unable to give the same love back.

This makes me feel terrible,any advice on what should i do?
>>
>>17415439
Most likely you should just wait.

It's not amazing, but there is no amazing right now. Don't help them unless you're willing to take on a LOT of extra drama AND are willing to take the consequences of failing to navigate your ex's brain.

Remember, love in in a very real way an addiction. You gotta wait that shit out.
>>
>>17415439
what I did was to have sex with her until she realized I treated her as a sex toy, and then the problem fixes itself
>>
>>17415450

Do we need love?
>>
>>17415462

Most people like love.

If you want to be the asshole literalist, we can live without it just fine. Also, you can fall in love with multiple people. We do it all the time as humans. But that doesn't mean it's a pleasant experience to have it not reciprocated.
>>
>>17415460

didn't you felt guilty afterwards?
>>
>>17415502
No, I felt guilty before...
Then during it both of us felt great.
After that period she just sort of understood. She knew I'd still be here for her if she needs to fulfill any sexual need, I'm not in any serious relationship right now.
>>
>>17415439

Get off the Internet and talk to her honestly about it. Tell her why you feel how you do and make sure she knows you still care about her and that you've not just dumped her without giving a shit. She'll probably be blaming herself and thinking it's all her fault. For you to go out with her in the first place you must have loved her, so maybe you should give her a chance and try and change things even if it seems pointless and shit. If you don't try to fix things rather than just throwing everything you had together away then honestly you're a dickhead. Communication is key and if you'd rather run away from your problems than talk about them and try and solve them then you're a coward, and are hurting more people than yourself. She loves you, you were with her, and now she's probably crushed. So don't be even more of a twat. Understand how she's feeling, be sympathetic, and don't get frustrated if she begs you or talks to you. All she wants from you right now is a chance, and if you care you want her to be happy. It's always worth trying, as I found out with my current boyfriend. We've felt like we hated each other at times but only because we let things overcome us. Don't let that happen to you and her. It's fucking shit.
>>
>>17415439
Im currently going through the same situation

But i was the one who was dumped, and let me tell you, it fucking sucked

And, if you're going to regret it, do it while you still can, because she eventually will get over with this situation, no matter how painful it is for her.

Be introspective and really think about the matter. Don't do anything if you're not sure. In the beggining of most relationships, one of the partners IS going to love the other more. It's kinda natural, so don't be afraid of that. But if you're sure that you really can't eventually reciprocate the feelings, then let it go. No matter what, dont lead her on, and depending on the situation, its even better to cut off contact with her completly.

And it's worth remembering to not be late if you're going to regret it. If you come back to her after a long time, it's only going to hurt her more.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.