[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unliking someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bunnyy loveee.png (58KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
bunnyy loveee.png
58KB, 600x634px
How does on "unlike" someone romantically?
I chased after this girl for 2-3 years now and i was heavily friendzoned. She said that we will never be together but she really want to keep the friendship.

I tried many ways such as just kicking her out of my life and ignoring her. But i feel bad as i am in one of her social group and our relation caused her to be left out. I do not want to cause another huge drama again.

So i usually opt for agreeing with the friendship. But it had really took a toll on me . I had sleepless nights thinking and over thinking about her. Its like something i can never get but its always there. Yesterday i found out she had a tinder account and it really pushed me over the edge.

Am i just being a little bitch? Is there any help to unlike someone romantically and treat her as a friend?

TL:DR OP needs help to change a romantic interest into a friend relationship.
>>
There's a girl I think about so much I tune out the rest of reality and eventually told her I wanted to have sex with her and didn't want a relationship, at the same time I want to be her friend I want something more with her and can't stop texting her, I try to focus on other things but I've gained weight and can't do anything else than sleep.

tl;dr iktfff
>>
It's really hard. Near to impossible.

Have been friendzoned in the past, most on the times she says she wants to keep the friendship she doesn't mean it, they just don't want you too feel bad about it.

Go out and do stuff for yourself and get to know more people. That's the only way to get over someone.
>>
>>17415202
So if i do meet new company do i just not talk to her as much as possible?
>>
>>17415180
Women wanting to be friends only is just because they like attention. Don't have daily contact or waste any time on her. Instead use your time to do other things and get to learn other women that are actually useful.

It's tough anon but you gotta put yourself first here. She isn't worth it.
>>
>>17415220
But i feel like i am destroying a part of her social life if i do avoid contact with her. I already went as far as just replying with vague terms such as "ok" "yeah" "what?". However, she keeps on texting me. Issit really alright to just ignore her?
>>
>>17415234
Just keep contact minimal and keep her out of your life for at least a few months till you're really over her.
>>
>>17415214
It's a combo.

You meet new people = you got to be with other people (and why not, meeting a new love interest) and from time to time, you will forget her because you progressively will lose contact with her. Or maybe not lose all contact, but suddenly you will notice that you don't need her so bad.

It's not about ingnoring her, >>17415234 this sounds about right.
>>
>>17415239
>>17415244
I see, ok i will definitely try to do that! Thanks anons!
>>
>>17415234
Also, you're not destroying a part of her social life. I used to think that, but I realized that usually, unless it's a person that really really cares for you, only wants you in her circle because you can give her attention, but she will walk away every time you try something else.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.