[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where could I find depressed girls to chase after, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1463426295403.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463426295403.gif
2MB, 400x400px
Where could I find depressed girls to chase after, /adv/?
>>
>>17414956

literally everywhere

90% of the women I've dated have told me they have or had depression.

Maybe it's the kind of women I attract. I think more likely it's that the internet makes everyone self-diagnose with depression.
>>
Tumblr
Be a white knight and fuck the feminist out of em
>>
>>17414956
Have to agree with the other guy; basically everywhere. I don't know if it's society just fucking women over, but every girl I meet has literally NO interests whatsoever. Like, they all just want to generically "travel", or "don't know what they want to do". They don't really give a shit about anything STEM, they don't really care about philosophy; they never look into the sky awestruck at where/how the fuck they are
>>
>>17415003
I know what you mean about the philosophy/looking into the sky in awe thing..

But something about staring into space, going, "Where the fuck am I?" made me giggle.
>>
You could probably find them at your local psychologist, I guess.
>>
>>17414956
>be op
>study for 6 years to be a phycologist.
>fuck all female patients.
>get payed heaps
>>
File: 1462730241971.png (413KB, 710x654px) Image search: [Google]
1462730241971.png
413KB, 710x654px
4chan.org
>>
>>17414956
See>>17415152
Literally where I found my gf
>>
>>17414956
Anyone on Tindr.
>>
>>17415122
>Oh shit that's the Southern Cross
>WTF I'm in the wrong hemisphere
>>
>>17415003
90% of the guys I met just like videogames and TV shows, and can't have a discussion about politics without it turning out totally retarded.
People are boring. It is not a gendered thing.
>>
Everywhere. Women are statistically pretty depressed, and often. Not just the "emo angtsy" seeming ones. Also op kill yoruself
>>
>>17415805
this. I speak to many women in regards to politics, finance. You ever walk into a place full of bros? What a fucking joke it is. But don't try to speak logic to that anon, he'll just brush it off and think he's right... Like many men do, which is why a lot of women just pretend not to care about politics around these retards.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.