[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to become less attached/clingy to a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ok.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
how to become less attached/clingy to a girl?
>>
>>17414155
have a life outside the relationship
>>
>>17414155
Treat her like this as much as you can without verbally or physically hurting her. Never text her first, don't give her much attention, always be busy, etc. here's the kicker, every once and a while do something sweet or spend time with her to keep her hooked. Women are ass backwards the more attention you give them the less they want you.
>>
>>17414260
op here, are you sure? what if she doesn't even realise that i've stopped messaging her? like what if she doesn't care and i end up not messaging her for weeks
>>
>>17414165

First response, best response. You shouldn't force yourself to act distant or aloof, you should just have enough of your OWN stuff going on that you can't pay attention to her 24/7.
>>
>>17414260

>Women are ass backwards the more attention you give them the less they want you.

Why is that "ass-backwards?" Haven't you ever had a really clingy male friend, who was just way too high-maintenance and never knew how to take a hint when you wanted to be left alone? Doesn't it get annoying, even if you like the person? It feels the same in a relationship.

It's exactly the same if a guy has a clingy girlfriend. For most people it's not healthy or enjoyable to be attached at the hip 24/7. Everyone needs a little breathing room
>>
>>17414296
so i should just distract myself and keep myself busy? like going out with friends rather then staying home waiting for her to message or something

right now i feel like way too attached since im always online to message her while she's never online
>>
>>17414282
Then she doesn't care anyway and it's a lost cause. I did that with my ex and she hardly ever messaged me but she ended up leaving me and never really cared so nothing of value was lost. Of course feel your girl out they're all different she might need more or less attention than the next girl.
>>
>>17414307

Yes. Have your own social life, maybe develop hobbies and stuff, focus on building a career. If you've got a well-rounded life you won't have time to be "clingy" like that.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being affectionate or being forward about your feelings. I think >>17414260 is giving pretty bad advice, at least if you're taking this relationship seriously. Don't play mind games, just don't smother her.
>>
if you play it cool, she'll think you're not interested. Being clingy is only unattractive if she doesn't feel the same
>>
>>17414310
she seems distant and different over message but when we see each other irl its different its like she's the clingy one and i like it, she's always holding onto me all that stuff etc. but then with the messages she just doesn't reply. she says she's a more "meet-up type of person" rather then a message person
>>
>>17414321
How long yall been together?
>>
>>17414343
year and 4 months, not too long but yea
>>
>>17414155
fuck other girls
duh
>>
>>17414344
I was going to say if yall haven't been together long the new will fade off. Just make sure if shit goes south she has no room to call you clingy.
>>
>>17414315
Some might consider my advice harsh but women can be pretty mean and they play mind games and do bullshit so you might as well beat them to it. OP I invite you to go read shit about redpill on women.
>>
>>17414348
im not retarded lmfao

>>17414353
Yeah i'm probably just gonna not message as much and just hang out with friends more, i won't be nasty about it i'll just lay off a bit
>>
>>17414359
will read about it now homie
>>
>>17414260
>>17414310
>>17414359
God I'm beginning to hate you niggers. You're right about a lot, I'm not denying that one bit. Treating every girl like this means the ones who know to pick their battles, prefer to be straight with you, prefer you to be straight with them, and are generally just chill and understanding and reasonable have to get caught up in the stupid head game and power struggle bullshit because it's coming from the guy's end! Jfc I've watched girls pull that kind of senseless selfish crap all my life and seen their relationships (I'm talking romantic, friend, working, all of em) deteriorate and decided that was a dumb way of going about it. Figured if the girl wasn't being some harpy nutcase, the relationship would be supportive and enjoyable for both parties. But noooooope. So many girls did it for so long that guys are now starting to do it too by default, so even if the girl doesn't into the head game crap, the guy will make sure it's still what guides the relationship. Fucking awesome. I hate girls for tending to be retarded shits because they learn it's acceptable and don't ever stop to assess shit and question that, I hate guys for starting to decide to just treat all of them like retarded shits because fuck it, and I hate myself for still motherfucking STILL not being able to figure out how to have a happy relationship with somebody without the retarded shit being brought in and mucking things up.
>being this mad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.