[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between loving a friend and being in love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: archer.gif (995KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
archer.gif
995KB, 500x243px
What's the difference between loving a friend and being in love?
>>
>>17414049
Butterflies in your stomach, all consuming thoughts and scenerios of them running through your mind all day and all night, feeling of needing them more than anything. You can love and appreciate your friend but it's not as intense and you don't care about their opinion half as much
>>
You'll know it when you experience it
>>
>>17414049
>What's the difference between loving a friend and being in love?
Do you want to have sex with them? Do you want to hold them in a loving embrace? Do you daydream about your future together? It's something you just know.
>>
>>17414049
>Emotional intimacy.
I am vulnerable and absolutely open with my boyfriend. I do feel amazingly close, our conversations are transcendental and mindblowing. He is the person who knows me best, the person I feel stronger for.
>Physical intimacy
I obviously want him sexually. But I also want to sleep with him, wake up next to him, kiss him, cuddle him.
>Expectations
Things I expect from my boyfriend aren't the things I expect for my friends. I expect extra attentions and extra care (and of course I give him extra attentions and care).
>Prospectives
I want to spend my life with him.
>>
Its like getting friendzondd by a grill, and she says she sees you like a brother. You wish them the best. You get them little gifts. Random texts and such. But everything short of intimacy.

Love means you want to kiss them et all
>>
>>17414173
>>17414192
>>17414204
Let's say we're friends with benefits and already sleep/cuddle/kiss together
>>
>>1741425
There are huge differences.

My boyfriend is the person I call at 3 AM if my car breaks down. I wake up 15 minutes earlier to make him breakfast, and I am always happy when I do.
My boyfriend is the person I tell everything to - he knows everything about me, no secrets, no bullshit.
My boyfriend is my motivation to get better, my biggest strength.
My boyfriend's touch or the way he looks at me are sexy as fuck, it makes me insanely horny.
My boyfriend is the person I have more fun with, the only person I can totally be myself with.
In 15 years, I see myself with my boyfriend. He is part of my future. I can't imagine myself without him.
>>
>>17414169
This
>>
File: ohwell.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
ohwell.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
>>17414169
>tfw 24 years old and never experienced "love" or anything that resembles it
>never heard or said the words "I love you" in my whole life
>>
>>17414256
First mistake. If you loved them you probably wouldn't want them sleeping with someone else. Though, I feel like everyone is a degenerate these days.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.