[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the crushing realization that there are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: asa.jpg (68KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
asa.jpg
68KB, 500x374px
How do you deal with the crushing realization that there are so many amazing relationships and opportunities that you have missed (and will continue to miss) out on by not being in the right place at the right time?
>>
Personally I think about all the great things that have already happened in my life and how much more there is to come. Life is more about making your own path than just being lucky all the time. At least that's how I see it.
>>
>>17414025
What if nothing good ever happens to me
>>
>>17414039
Then that's your opinion. Some people might hear things you've done with your life and they'll wish they did something similar. Only you can convince yourself your life sucks.
>>
>>17414005
Everyone misses out on an almost equal number of possible relationships.
>>
>>17414005
By realising it's bullshit.
In your head those relationships go amazingly, but reality isn't like that. Those relationships would probably have issue, and you would probably suffer and eventually break up. Like most people.
>>
>>17414005
Fuck it all. Just get rich and buff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.