[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To shave or not to shave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I am Asian. I have a swimsuit similar to pic related. Today I went swimming for the first time in six years. A few strands of my pubic hair was poking outside of my swimsuit after I swam. Should I shave my pubic hair?
>>
>>17413008
Why do asians generally not shave? Which country are you from?
>>
>>17413013
I am from Singapore and I live there
>>
Trim it. You don't have to shave it but trimming it will keep it from poking out
>>
>>17413008
Trimming would be more appropriate. While I'm not a woman I once shaved my pubic hair completely and it itched insanely. A heavy trim but leaving a bit seems more practical.
>>
What kind of Asian? Trimming will keep bush down and in place so that it won't poke out.
>>
>>17413020
I tried trimming my pubic hair. I don't like what is left of it feels prickly
>>
>>17413018
>>17413020
>>17413023
Why is everyone telling OP to trim instead?
>>
>>17413025
Asians look weird with it shaved.
>>
>>17413030
Really they do?
>>
>>17413025
Because shaving was the creation of Satan. For girls it's horribly itchy and when it's in the growing stage it's downright painful. Not to mention he stubble sticks to your underwear everytime you walk and it's difficult to get a clean, uniform shave.
>>
>>17413025
If its done right shaving is ok but if done incorrectly, it is weeks of agonizing crotch itch. Trimming is a lot more reliable.
>>
>>17413038
That's why you wax you dumb bitch

I bet you wipe shit onto your pussy too you fucking dork
>>
>>17413045
Have you ever tried waxing your pubes? Stfu faggot
>>
>>17413063
No, because my pubes are wonderful and girls love them

I don't have to hide my disgusting blown out meat flaps like you probably should be doing
>>
Op here. I take it as I should trim instead. What is the best way to trim it? How much of it should I trim?
>>
>>17413072
Other Asian here but male. If you're even half as bushy, I would suggest taking either a scissors and being INSANELY careful by placing your hand over your vagina while cutting strands which go through your finger or take an electric shaver and do it inch by inch. Either that or get it waxed by a professional.
>>
>>17413075
Oh and how often should I trim it?
>>
>>17413072
in summer I trim a lot and leave a short little patch. I use a razor to shape
>>
>>17413117
Depends how fast it grows but generally you want to let it grow to around 50-60% of its original length and trim from there. Though really its down to preference, I am no expert so and don't trim down there anymore.
>>
>>17413072
That's down to personal preference. Personally I trim until there's maybe 1 inch left. Hold out part of your pubes so they're nice and straight, cut a bit. Then repeat with the next set over and over at the same length. See how it looks and if you want longer or shorter. If you go too short it ends up being patchy since there's not actually a ton of hairs down there, they're just long. If you end up trimming too much just wait a while and let it grow out, when you've got a length you like hold the hair out straight and see how long it is to remember for the future.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.