[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be boring on a first date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 500x386px
I go on a lot of first dates and I just don't know what to talk about. So I stick to boring questions about the girl's life, hobbies, career, etc. it's fucking boring to me, and as a result I'll bet the girl feels bored too.

My friends, girls and guys, think I'm fun and hilarious to be around and tell me to be more of myself, and not be scared to push the limit with my conversation pieces. The problem is that while I can be funny, a lot of my jokes could turn someone off if they're easily offended (family guy/South Park/ any famous comedian on HBO type of shit), and I'm dead scared of saying the wrong thing and my date secretly turns out to be some religious zealot /radfem/robot with no sense of humor and flips a shit. Because of this fear, I struggle to find a happy medium, so I become boring in conversation.

Should I just say fuck it and just be me on a first date? Loud, swear, poke a little fun at my date, make an innuendo, maybe make a meme reference, and not be scared to be offensive?
>>
>>17412811
let's examine this scenario
solution A: you keep being boring
-this wields no result, as you are boring

solution B: be your edgy "welcome to my twisted m3m3"self:
-your date is a robot/radfem/zealot. you now know that you don't want to date her! Success!
or
-your date laughs. you now know that you can date her! Success!

In any case, you're too young to even be here, you edgelord
>>
>>17412811
If South Park has taught you anything, it should be fuck being politically correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko
>>
>>17412827
>In any case, you're too young to even be here, you edgelord

That's what your mom said while I was balls deep but I still busted inside anyways faggot
>>
>>17412850
Wow, that sure proved him wrong.

In b4 "I was only pretending" or "lol I troll u"
>>
summertime/ and the living is easy/
summertime/ the 13yos are out/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.