[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some way to turn women on physically? need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: rofl.jpg (62KB, 634x364px) Image search: [Google]
rofl.jpg
62KB, 634x364px
Like you know, when a woman bends over and her cleave shows, it turns on a man. Can a man do something to turn a woman on? maybe subtle boner or shit like that. I have no idea, femanon advice appreciated.
>>
Wear long sleeves and roll them up just past your elbows. Not saying it will instantly make you hot, but I have never seen this make a man less attractive.
>>
>>17412831
A caveat: this only works if you're not pasty white and flabby
>>
>>17412800
definitely NOT a dick pic. Why guys think that is hot is beyond me
>>
Touching or speaking is how you turn a woman on.
>>
Also, be friendly to kids and animals when they are around and there is a woman nearby you want to attract. Not all cute and goo goo, but show an interest. It makes you look sensitive without looking less masculine.
>>
>>17412800
When she bends over you can physically attract her by dry humping
>>
>>17412841
Kysmyman
>>
And if you get a boner, you should do your best to hide it, not subtly show it off, because you will creep out more girls than you will turn on.
>>
>>17412846
You dont turn anybody on by being nice to kids and animals you fucking retard.
>>
>>17412871
>I don't know shit about women: the post
>>
>>17412875
The Truth
>>
>>17412869
No you must declare your dominace by whipping it out
>>
>>17412846
lmao, the fuck is this

real talk:
-make your ass and dick known in a subtle way. shove your hands in your front/back pockets to direct someone's attention to your crotch/ass. Stand around with your hands on your hips to frame your ass.
-makes your arms/hands known. As the anon said before, rolling your sleeves up are a good start but you want to really get a girl's attention: cross your arms and square up your shoulders, slowly lightly massage your wrist/palm with your other hand, claps your hands together and wring them if it's context-appropriate. Hands and arms are the things you grab with, the goal is to get the girl to imagine herself being grabbed/held by you.
-sigh in a way that's slightly sexual. pretty self-explanatory + a good way to innocuously get a girl's attention in any classroom/work environment. It's lowkey and it's works.
-If you have a good figure, lean. Lean back when standing, lean against a wall with your chest "open" while waiting around. The more you lean the more you'll attract attention to your chest/arms area, the more you'll seem confident and trustworthy. (Practice in the mirror to not look like a dumbfuck)
-if your hairline is not receeding, run your hand through your hair.

Basically: chest out, shoulders broad, hands/forearms on sight (do slow moveents with hands, no nervous wringing) It makes you look powerful, confident & open.
Sometimes direct her attention to your crotch/ass.
To get her attention alltogether, make noise with your throat/hands. rub/clap hands together/on pants, use the noise your jeans make when you shove your hands in your pockets.

The End.
>>
>>17412841
This. No inappropriate touching if we're not on that level yet, but slightly touching a shoulder or something.

>>17412846
And this. I like it when a man wants to be friends with my cat.

Also, it turns me on when I catch a man looking at my body. I mean, if he just can't help it and then gets embarrassed and quickly looks away when I notice. Openly staring with a creepy look on your face like you have no manners at all, that is weird and uncool.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1430514333819.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1430514333819.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
Women love it when you walk up out of the blue and tell them about your kinkiest fetish. It's all about the confidence to make such a play.
>>
>>17412800
Use every opportunity to take out your wallet and show them those hundred dollar bills.
>>
>>17412876
>>17412875
Listen to me you drooling retards, theres nothing sexual about being nice to kids and animals. Sure women may appreciate men who are nice to kids but they sure as hell won't get wet because of it.
>>
>>17412878
>Basically: chest out, shoulders broad, hands/forearms on sight (do slow moveents with hands, no nervous wringing) It makes you look powerful, confident & open.
Sometimes direct her attention to your crotch/ass.

lmao I know a guy who always does that when he's talking to me. Legs wide apart, sitting like in that pic.
>>
>>17412800
Go up to them and whisper in their ear, "hello my unclaimed property, this place we are in right now is a spook, we are going to get out of here"
>>
>>17412903
It definitely makes them more likely to fuck you. More than once I've been walking around with a friend, and we'll see a guy stop and pet a dog, and my friend will say, "That guy's pretty cute," or similar even if he's not that cute. Aka "I am more likely to sleep with that guy now." I've noticed the same reaction in myself. Showing off your body only helps if you have a fine body. This helps pretty much any guy catch/keep female sexual attention.
>>
>>17412919
The question was "what turns women on physically" not "what makes women more likely to fuck me"
>>
>>17412875
This. A whole bunch of femanons in here giving advice on what works for them and we get deluged by a bunch of mouth breathing neckbeards who don't know anything about women or how they operate,

YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES
fucking nerd losers
>>
>>17412933
Your dick is so much bigger than mine dude
>>
>>17412933
Whoa, we got a real badass here.
Better get in line if you want to suck his dick, ladies.
>>
>>17412800
Dress well, with clothes that actually fit
Work out
Regular shaving
Groom everyday
Work on confident, high-status body language

Do these things and women will desire you a lot more than any act like rolling up your shirt will.

It is perception more than looks that will turn a woman on.
>>
>>17412929
Cunnilingus turns women on physically. Unless you're godly, you're not going to get a woman wet on the street just looking at you. Making one think "I might have sex with that guy" is her version of popping a boner when there's cleavage.
>>
>>17412944
you heard it here first, folks, working out make a woman moist.
Want her to lust for you? 40 reps in the middle of street!
You two are at a party and you want to make her horny? whisper "I shave regularly" in her ear!

refer to this without the weird lashing out at the end >>17412933

>inb4 reading comprehension on 4chan
>>
File: tyTc1Nl[1].jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tyTc1Nl[1].jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>17412959
Not sure if that was just an unfunny joke or you missed the meaning
>>
>>17412800

Flirting, working out and wearing a shirt that shows off your physique more.
>>
File: ymi.png (510KB, 1975x1164px) Image search: [Google]
ymi.png
510KB, 1975x1164px
>>17412957
to enjoy cuninlingus one has to be turned on first, fiy

speaking from experience, guys happen to make me wet on the street, and sometimes you get wet for no reason, much like guys sometimes pop a boner for no reason
>>
>>17412933
>A whole bunch of RETARDED femanons who don't even answer the question but use it as an excuse to blog about themselves and then they rage when someone calls them out.

OP asked a simple question. What turns women on, physically? They should've answered by giving examples of things they see, they hear or they feel that turn them on.
Instead, they answered by telling him how they expect a guy to behave in things that have nothing to do with sexuality.

>what turns you on, physically?
>be nice to my cat.
Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>17412929
The thing I learned with my ex is that emotion and the way girls feel play a lot bigger role in being turned on than with a man.

So if a girl really likes you or think you're cool, only a look could get her wet.
If she thinks you're an asshole even the best sex wouldn't pleasure her.

Ofcourse this is an exaggeration, but yea, emotion and how girls think about you plays a really big role in how they feel about physical turn ons.
>>
>>17412944
>shave regularly

Depends on the woman.
>>
>>17412972
>they
one person sidetracked about cats and babies, one femanon 10 answers down agreed, while all other femanons disagreed Don't see how that's "a bunch" by any standards
>>
>>17412973
All OP wanted to know is whether women have any kind of instant turn-ons, like men do with seeing tits, for instance. That's all he asked. he didn't ask about emotions, about attachment, nothing like that. And no one answered his question. Not one single girl. Instead they're missing the subject and talk about stuff no one asked for. Like you are.

They can't say "yeah, seeing abs makes my juices flow" or "no, nothing like that gives me a lady boner". That's the kind of answer that was requested. Not "thinking you're a great guy will make me more likely to fuck you".
>>
>>17413003

>>17412973
>>17412878
>>17412879 the last part
>>
>>17412974
At least trim or maintain your beard if you're going to have one
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (48KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
48KB, 560x577px
>>17412972

>man is nice to my cat
>be attracted to man
>think about him shooting his load inside you
>get moist

Maybe being nice to kids and animals isn't directly a turn on, but it can lead to that.
>>
>>17413014
Please don't use my waifu to fempost you jingoist appropriating fuck
>>
I absolutely love it when a guy bends over. Especially if he's wearing sports shorts ungh.
>>
>>17413022
call the cops
>>
File: 1442270762302.png (369KB, 554x636px) Image search: [Google]
1442270762302.png
369KB, 554x636px
>>17413022
Another proof that tripfags are all cucks with terrible tastes
>>
>>17412841
Only if she finds you attractive at first but is shy or haven't really noticed you yet. But it becomes disgusting if men think that acting certain way makes girls become attracted to them and try every trick they learned from PUA book. Some girls are also shy to tell you to back off and many don't even understand you mean something sexual.
>>
File: 5a899759jw1f5z6y6exn1j20tb12fgtc.jpg (288KB, 1055x1383px) Image search: [Google]
5a899759jw1f5z6y6exn1j20tb12fgtc.jpg
288KB, 1055x1383px
I like to see guys biting their lips
>>
File: fremy_speeddraw2.jpg (216KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fremy_speeddraw2.jpg
216KB, 1600x900px
>>17413078
>using the worst girl from a shitty FOTM anime

10/10 made me reply
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 476x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 476x590px
>>17412933
>>
>>17412800
Confidence in your voice
Being able to speak to others and taking command of a situation
Having a rich deep voice helps
Be fit, or obviously on the way to being fit
Know how to dress and have variety in your wardrobe
Wear subtle indications of success and ability.
Have knowledge of many things and be able to back it up with proof
Create a specific look that works for your body type and facial structure. If you have a babyface, don't grow a shitty beard for example. It looks like face pubes.
Learn subtle and provocative posturing and how to casually engage in acceptable surface level intimate connections(to an extent. Some women would equally slap you with harassment charges)

All in all though, be yourself and be real. If you're changing yourself to be this new ideal you want to achieve, then achive it first, then test it out.
>>
>>17412800
Visible arms and sometimes neck from the back. Legs are not that important and bending down is not sexy because men don't really have butt. Altough I like gay men aesthetically they don't turn me on and very tight hotpants look gay. Shorts shouldn't be to the knee because it looks awkward and cargo pants look stupid but otherwise legs don't matter that much. It is mostly arms and shoulders, neck, chest, back and so on. Wear black. but I guess that is just my thing because men in cargo pants and striped light shirt look very boring and mainstream. No bro uniform or sporty clothes outside training.
>>
>>17413263
>"and here is the pie chart proving that the voting rates did indeed go up this month" "this makes me SO WET take me right now you stallion!!!"
>>
>>17412840
Guys think to themselves "it'd be great if I got a boob/ass pic spontaneously from a woman. I should do the same!"

Dick pics are common with gays and overall they seem to be more effective in that area.
>>
>>17412800
Idk if I'm already influenced because my boyfriend is my boyfriend, but

>the sound of his voice
>as other people said, subtly seeing his package
>wearing pants that flatter his muscular legs
>When he's only in his briefs and has a major boner
>when I kiss him and caress his neck and jawline
>when he sits relaxed, open, and still kinda dominant. Like crossed leg, arms up on the sides
>when he gives me this certain gazing smolder with the eyes, like he's communicating to me through the shining that I'm the most beautiful person he's seen. He always does that shit in public and I melt. Usually when we're out with friends and we can't be too PDA or if we go out to dinner and we sit across from each other
>>
>>17413012

Wear a new beard oil and ask her to smell it..

Stuff like massages, hair stroking and just accidental hand/arm brushing against you touching is always good.
>>
>>17412800
Women usually turn on with humor, stories, knowledge... unless we where talking about teenagers (or a girl that feels as one) women often turn on more with mental skills than physical ones but depends on the women.

Also sport dextery is sexy too in both genders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SgpcpZU-tw
>>
File: 1466196655679.jpg (207KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466196655679.jpg
207KB, 960x768px
Clean yourself up, figure out what style you like and roll with it, smell nice and not overwhelming, walk tall and straight, not slouched unless you're going for a rugged/goth look, learn to give slightly less fucks about other peoples opinions while also not being an asshole about it (just stand your ground on your beliefs while still being willing to listen to others), and in general smile.
>>
>>17413292
Wouldn't it be a clue that they are thinking of her boobs/ass and not a full frontal vagina shot out of nowhere?
>>
>>17413298
>the sound of his voice
>wearing pants that flatter his muscular legs
>when he sits relaxed, open, and still kinda dominant. Like crossed leg, arms up on the sides
>when he gives me this certain gazing smolder with the eyes, like he's communicating to me through the shining that I'm the most beautiful person he's seen. He always does that shit in public and I melt. Usually when we're out with friends and we can't be too PDA or if we go out to dinner and we sit across from each other
God damn, this so much.

>>17412831
>Wear long sleeves and roll them up just past your elbows.
Also this. I like nice manly looking hands/arms. Pale is fine, as long as you're not fat or have girl hands. Keeping nails trimmed and neat is a must.

I always find myself turned on by guys with really nice hair. Usually curly, long and crazy. Sometimes long, straight and black. It has to be well-maintained either way, but I think about it rubbing against my naked body. Beards make me think the same, but only if it's a full beard. If it looks like sparse pubic hair on a 16 year old, no thank you. Shave it off.
>>
Nice smelling cologne on a hot guy
>>
File: lel.png (121KB, 186x319px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
121KB, 186x319px
>Hey annonette, pass me that wrench.
>>
File: toe gay mustard.png (694KB, 825x416px) Image search: [Google]
toe gay mustard.png
694KB, 825x416px
>>17414234

>All done, let's go for a spin, baby :^)
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.