[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160605_210240.png (503KB, 682x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_210240.png
503KB, 682x511px
> be me be 20 f
> boyfriend is 29
> boyfriend asked if I had ever had a 3way with 2 males, i said yes
> boyfriend breaks up with me because he says only whores do that, but then regrets and we're together again
> boyfriend randomly tells me he fucked a 16 year old when he was 25

His excuse is that she was very mature for her age and that we're the same age now. But that's bs, I met said girl and she's very childish.

I can't deal with this information. It makes me sick, I can't even look at him the same, but I love him so I only argued with him to try and understabd why he did it. He says a 3some is MUCH worse and what he did isn't that much of a big deal. Am I overreacting? Is fucking a minor totally fine? Halp
>>
>>17412719
age of consent in many states is 16 so technically not illegal or anything

3 somes rub some people the wrong way, similar to a 25 fucking a 16 year old rubbing some people the wrong way

sounds like you and your boyfriend should break up

...but for some reason, even though you know this to be true, this thread has to hit 200 replies before you'll acknowledge that
>>
>>17412719
he fucked her just because she was hot and easy to get, since 16 y.o. girls are dumb as fuck. He wanted an easy fuck, he sure as hell wasn't looking for a serious relationship.
You have to decide if it's a dealbreaker for you. It honestly would be for me, much more than a threesome.
Also I don't see how the threesome thing is related to this. Sure, he was a bitch about it, but you decided to forgive him (you shouldn't have, imho), so it shouldn't matter anymore.
Anyway to answer your question: no, you're not overreacting. If you can't bear to stay with a guy who willingly fucked a minor, then by all means leave him. Doesn't matter if he thinks it's not a big deal, it's your opinion that counts.
>>
>>17412719
3some with 2 guys is worse. You slut
>>
...so?
16 years old is only weird in america. The rest of the world isn't batshit fucking crazy and it's usually the age of consent.
>>
>>17412719
25 on 16 is waaaaay sketchier than two dudes at the same time. Sounds like he's using the tried and true tactic of 'the best defense is a good offense'.

Also, getting back together with him in the first place after that was a huge mistake. That kind of thing is a big red flag.
>>
If you did a 3sum with your BF and a 16 guy now, that would bring full closure and equality to all
>>
>>17412719
I did a threesome before I got with my current bf and would never tell him and petrified he may find out through rumor. My larger problem though is since I participated in the threesome sex with one guy just doesn't do it for me. I cum but the build up is just blah. I don't want another guy with me and my bf though.
>>
Break up with him. He obviously has a thing for younger chicks and that's just fucked up
>>
>>17412719
Fucking a 16 year old is okay and having sex with two guys is okay. In many US states 16 is legal. When you were 16 you probably wanted to fuck somebody in his twenties, just look at it from that point of view. The guy sounds really insecure though if he cares that much about you having a threeway with two guys. Talk it out, none of this should be a big deal and if he insists on making a big deal of it that's his problem.
>>
>>17412719
If he randomly tells you about his sketchy sexual history when you've already argued and broken up over yours, it really seems like he's not over it and he's firing back to test you.

IDK to me, having sex with a teen is sketchier, but it happens often. Personally my max is five year difference. And if it goes any further, it means the elder is more immature, not the younger is more mature.

I wouldn't really give a fuck about the content of this argument, I'm more concerned about why this is all being brought up, the arguing, and the clear tension this is bringing upon your relationship. I'd abandon ship desu
>>
Your boyfriend sounds like a fucking loser. You should probably leave him.
>>
You are a sloot and he's a douchebag. You sound perfect for each other.

If you haven't figured it out yet, he's into much younger partners to pump himself up. You're ornamentation so don't be surprised when he treats you like you aren't a person.
>>
>>17413349
he is the best OP can get tho
>>
>>17412719
>only whores do that
he's got a point but I think he is an idiot for getting back together with you Why the fuck does a girl want to tell her bf this shit though?

Guess this is how these 20 year old girls can boast of fucking 50 guys. Double and triple team runs the score up quick
>>
The bait on this board is getting better lately
>>
Your bf sounds just as immature as a 16yo, but 3somes are pretty slutty and retarded no matter what mix of genders.

You both suck. You're just here to get confirtmation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.