[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be more respected? Yesterday my fucking nephew of 16yr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: respectlogo.jpg (64KB, 688x150px) Image search: [Google]
respectlogo.jpg
64KB, 688x150px
How to be more respected?
Yesterday my fucking nephew of 16yr (i'm 21yr) bullied me without provocation and my new girlfriend laughed a little hard, I didn't know how to proceed so I just said nothing. I feel like a cuck now, she probably lusts over him since i'm an ugly manlet and he's tall and handsome.
>>
>>17412587

first thing is to show him you arent gonna take any shit from him

act more alpha first things first

good start is look up mystery the PUA
>>
>>17412592
>first thing is to show him you arent gonna take any shit from him
How the fuck would I do it? He is taller and stronger than me.

>act more alpha first things first
How to act alpha? Sometimes I just don't know a witty thing to say
>>
>>17412587
Sorry OP but this girl is shit to do this in your face confirms. Your nephew was showing off for her at your expense and it worked. She responded positively. Now you know the type of girl she is. Please get away from her and you are correct she lust for him.
>>
>>17412587
First gf I had, a guy at school was bullying me and she shouted and told the guy to fuck off and called him a dick, embarrassing the hell out of him. We had only been friends to that point and I realized she liked me and wasn't impressed with the bully. Though we went separate ways to different universities we still talk occasionally. She's solid and will make some guy a great partner.

Seems here OP's gf is easily impressed with bullies and you cannot change that.
>>
>>17412606
>>17412612
I think you are right, recently I caught her in a sequence of lies and I almost break up with her, but she begged for me to not do it, she clearly doesn't respect me. Should I try to change something in me or talk with her about this? Or should I break up already?
>>
>>17412617
it's not you OP. It's the type of girl she is. Not all girls are like this one. In life there will always be a stronger, bigger, better looking guy out there. Be you and you will find a girl that loves you for that.
>>
It comes from within. Ain't nobody gonna respect you if you don't respect yourself.
>>
>>17412620
I see, but maybe she is innocent and don't know that this shit annoy me. Maybe should I express with her my concerns and give her another chance? We really like each other, I don't want to end it over bad communication
>>
>>17412597
We're talking about bullying. Witticisms aren't an option, you need physical presence. Save the pithy one liners for more highbrow occasions.

Work out. It's the only way. Go full /fit/, and throw a martial art in for good measure (maybe not immediately, if you're really out of shape, but in a month or so). If you need help choosing which one: if it does some light sparring, it's near you, it's well accredited, it's good. Even better if it fits your body type well, but being near is almost as important, let's be practical.

You could develop some presence without going the physical way, but if you're that bad that a tall kid can intimidate you... go lift.
>>
>>17412636
dude i will not fight people just because they tried being funny, that would mean i can't handle their "banter", i just want to do something that wont let them feel motivated to do it in the first place
>>
>>17412649
You got the wrong idea.
You don't have to start fights just like that, but the physical presence that more muscle, less fat, and a better posture would give you will make it less likely for people to give you shit.

It's all about how they perceive you. Dressing better (to a point) would also help, but the posture comes first.
>>
>>17412587
Get a good job.
If you are an engineer or an doctor anyone who deserves to be respected respect you. If they dont, dont bother your time with them. I usually dump any person who has no respect.
Oh and being a tall muscled person also helps.
Maybe get a couple of guns or something.
>>
Your low self-confidence makes you ugly. Work on it.
>>
>>17412649
Stand up to him don't shut up and take it.look him straight in the eyes with confidence and tell him that you'll beat his ass if he doesn't stop.

After that,he might try to push you around but you gotta stand your ground OP, DON'T be intimidated by him.

When he realizes that he doesn't scare you anymore he'll stop doing it forever,and will respect you afterwards

For the girl,dump her as fast as you can.she showed her true colors,she WILL leave you for an alpha male.
>>
>>17412649
If your not willing to get big to ward off the bantz then you need to at least learn to dish it back

If your gf openly laughed at you when someone else was teasing you then Jesus Christ man forget her.
>>
>>17412587

He's a kid, who gives a shit
>>
>>17412587

Hang yourself, my man :-)
>>
>>17412683
he used to do this kind of shit before, but without any other people around, i didnt mind, its just a child being retarded. But with my girl around and she reacting positively to his shit annoyed me
>>
>>17412597
>How the fuck would I do it? He is taller and stronger than me.
No one cares about that. It's not like you have to punch him or anything. All you have to do is have a dominant role in the conversation; if he gives you some shit either counter it or lead it back to him.

Might be hard if you have 0 social skills though.
>>
>>17412734
>Might be hard if you have 0 social skills though.
Yeah, like I said, sometimes I just don't have any witty thing to say
>>
>>17412736
It's not just about what you say.
A stern silence can be good enough, it's about your non-verbal. Which, btw, sucks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.