[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's you guys stance on cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 1469330078474.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
1469330078474.gif
1MB, 276x232px
What's you guys stance on cheating?
>>
I don't feel that monogamy is best for all relationships, I also feel that cheating is wrong, things need to be on the level.
>>
>>17412521

I think it's hot. I only pursue women who are not single. There is something about sneaking around that turns me on.
>>
>>17412524

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Please help me to get the truth we are lied to daily and in search of the truth only find partial truths and more lies im tired of being lied to and made believe it i know this is unrelated and have been told that this site may not be safe anymore but heres to hope truth and freedom
>>
File: cuckposting.png (247KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
cuckposting.png
247KB, 283x427px
>>17412526
>implying I'm in a relationship
what kind of cuck do you think I am?
>>
>>17412521
It's a very insecure way to validate yourself without touching the core issue.
I think it's horrible. People should be able to talk openly when they're not attracted to each other anymore or if they want to open the relationship up or whatever.
I would not consider dating someone who cheated on their previous partner.
>>
Aldultering fuck! You deserve to burn in hell like the rest of them!
>>
If you want to fuck more than one chick/guy don't be in a relationship unless you find someone that wants the same thing aka a fuck buddy.
>>
File: 1459904065494.png (320KB, 374x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459904065494.png
320KB, 374x500px
0 tolerance policy.

It's not difficult to not put your dick in something. People often go on about how it was "just one mistake", but it's not. It's the accumulation of numerous mistakes. They know it was wrong when they were flirting with someone else, they knew it was wrong when they went to their place, they knew it was wrong when things started getting heated, hell they even knew it was wrong when their dick was inside of someone else and could have pulled out.

It's really basic shit.
>>
>>17412521
BAM, power stance.

Only scumbags cheat. Nothing against polygamy of any kind tho, as long as nobody is expecting an exclusive relationship.
>>
What do you guys think of a girl that back in her teens flirted with me during the end of a relationship with her ex-boyfriend, they were holding on despite knowing it was over and she basically emotionally cheated on him with me which ended up breaking them up for good, a year after that happened me and her got together and have since been together for over 3 years.

I trust her completely and she's never given me reason to think she would do anything of the same but sometimes I do think about it, she was with her ex for about the same time we are together now, and though we are very happy together I don't think i'll ever completely remove all doubt from my mind.
>>
>>17412521

Cheaters imo are generally inconsiderate and selfish people, but I don't paint them all with the same brush, i think circumstances DO matter, and even though it's wrong under 99.9% of circumstances, some are more excusable than others, and I believe if you're beginning to see someone and they tell you or you find out of them previously cheating on their partner then getting all of the facts is important before deciding if you can go ahead and trust them.
>>
>>17412644
Best case scenario she was emotionally immature at the time but managed to grow up. More realistically the character flaws that lead her to emotionally cheat on her ex are still there but just haven't had a reason to flesh out yet.
>>
>>17412654

That was very well said, I agree with you completely and based off her current values and beliefs and her love/respect for me I don't think she would do anything of the same, it's sometimes hard for me to believe that she did it in the first place to her ex but that was now 5 years ago when she was 18
>>
>>17412521
Meh. It happens.
>>
My gf and I sext random people. Anything more than that is cheating.
>>
As other anons said, it's excusable yet still wrong on certain situations, like being stuck in a bad relationship

But cheating on someone who cares about you when your relationship is going fine or just because you're going through rough times is unforgivable and a character flaw.
I would not want someone who cheated on and hurt a previous partner for no excusable reason anywhere near me.
>>
>>17412616
>someone who cheated on their previous partner.

I was like that before. I believed in the whole "once a cheater, always a cheater". My girlfriend has cheated on her ex boyfriend multiple times. She's shared everything with me (sometimes a little too much) and has been completely honest. It bothered me at first. I kept thinking that there's no way she wouldn't do the same to me. But I realized it's something that can happen. I told her that if she ever did it I wouldn't be as forgiving as her ex, I would leave her immediately.

Maybe I'm a retard and she will cheat on me later on, but for now I know she won't. And I don't think she ever will. But if it happens I'll move on, I've moved on from worse in my life so in sure I'll be just fine.
>>
>>17412521
I understand the emotions involved but if I had a business partner and they betrayed me I would no longer do business with them and likely sue their ass off. A cheater isn't cutting a corner but it is a full out betrayal by someone you are closest too. That should give anyone reason to cut them out of your life.
>>
cheaters are garbage, period
>>
>>17412521
I will immeadiately break up with someone if they intentionally cheat.

If the other person cheats they validate a vital trust that I believe is essential to the relationship. It also means in my eyes that they don't truely love you anymore to the point where they would consider cheating. It also potentially means that they are not who you thought they were if you believed they would never cheat. All give insourmountable reasoning to just immeadiately cut it off. The only situation I could see me staying in a relationship after getting cheated on is if its a marriage with a lot of young children.
>>
Monogamy doesn't work. Cheating is a myth. That person is not "yours", you are not "theirs", that's not how humans were conditioned to work. You're not upset that they slept with another person, you're jealous that the other person might be better than you and they might spend more time with them and less time with you.
>>
>>17412860
I'm going to add that while breaking up is normally very difficult for me (all the times its happened I didn't deal with it well) if the other person cheats I'll cry about the cheating for a little but them it will feel extremely easy to dump the other person.
>>
Once a cheater always a cheater. A cheater should burn in hell forever and ever and get beaten to death.

And i'm not a robot.
>>
>>17412867
It clearly does work you bumbling retard, modern human society doesn't work like ancient human society before civilzation where one male-many females relationships were common because we aren't wild animals anymore.
>>
>>17412784
I hope she fixed herself and you two have a wonderful relationship. I agree that they can learn and grow from their mistakes.
>>
>>17412521
>What's you guys stance on cheating?
Inexcusable. There are valid reasons to want to go outside of an existing relationship, but the decent thing to do in such cases, without exception, is to end that relationship first.
>>
The first step is always the hardest; once you did it there is nothing stoping you from doing it agai.

>>17412680
>this much justification
Damn nigga
>>17412867
The relationship is dualistic, making an important decision without the consent of the other part infriges the duality.
>>
>>17412784

Life and feels always tend to be more complicated than we can present and suggest from backseat judging.

That being said there has to be an exceptional and extreme punishment for infidelity and cheating. Either breaking up, or them having to move heaven and earth to show their shame and desire for forgiveness and to make up for it.

Also depends on the situation - someone cheating in early months of dating is being an idiot but isn't as great a breach of trust and love as cheating on someone well into your relationship or marriage.
>>
I've cheated and I've been cheated on. Neither felt good. The conclusion I've reached is that it's better to end a relationship than it is to cheat. If you're the cheater, you're likely going to have guilt and anxiety. If you're cheated on, you feel betrayed and as though you're not good enough.

That said, I don't believe in "once a cheater, always a cheater." I'd never do that again. People generally are capable of learning. But if someone has a long history of cheating, not just a one-time error, I'd abandon ship.
>>
File: 1458583269907.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458583269907.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>17412521
Cheaters are the worst and should never be given a second chance. It's the great filter of human selfishness to get into a monogamous relationship and break that expectation at the expense of your partner's emotions.

If you're really that shallow of a human being and you need the find the next best guy/girl and be damned if that hurts the first person's feelings, leave and THEN go fuck someone else. If you're in an abusive relationship tell them that you're done, THEN date someone else. If the other person isn't putting out enough and it feels too one sided of a relationship first you should break up THEN find someone else to satisfy you. There is no scenario where cheating with someone can't be replaced by being honest/putting your foot down and saying that you're done. You're selfish, you've made many decisions leading up to this that all are dishonest and selfish, and everyone should know to what extent your selfishness is willing to go so that they can stay away from you.

>>17412943
Doesn't matter how "complicated" a cheater wants to call their emotions, they have enough opportunities that any decent person would eventually stop and realize that they're completely disrespecting their SO by going further with it. Everyone has "complicated" feelings at times but only a small part of the population cheats. Funny how that works, huh? It's almost as if everyone else has self control and some degree of respect.
>>
>>17412644
what did she do immediately after she broke up with the ex? Did she bounce to another guy and you had to wait a year or did she go solo for awhile to get over the break up and then you two started dating?
>>
>>17412860
how the fuck can someone in a relationship unintentionally cheat?
>>
>>17412952
when either partner cheats the special bond between the two is broken. Gone and it will never be the same.
>>
>>17412524
Basically this. Its cheating of youbreak the pre-established rules and thus betray their trust. If you can't stop fucking other people, get with a partner that's actually ok with that.
>>
>>17413167
True but whether that ends the relationship depends on the cheated on party. Other things can break a relationships "magic" similar to cheating (though admittedly few do it so decisively ) and many of those are worked through. And a person can learn from their mistakes in one relationship to not cheat in another.

(This is not a statement against what you're saying, just adding to it.)
>>
>>17412867
t. Idiot cuck
>>
There are some situations where it's easier to just hide things, for the sake of everyone involved. Complicating good things just because of muh truth is stupid.
>>
>>17412521
It's alright. As long as your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't know it should be fine. Sex is meaningless. Lots of people don't see it that wAy so it's best to keep it on the low. Monogomy is unnatural anyways.
>>
>>17413269
cheating is way to light a term for what happens. You cheat on a test, you cheat in a card game but between two people that ostensibly love and trust each other it is a betrayal. Betrayal destroys so why would someone want to destroy and humiliate another person you've convinced you love?
>>
>>17412521
Simple.

Don't
>>
>>17412868
When I do the breaking up, it's never cut and dry. I get all the why's and questions and I lose my initial train of thought. When someone wants to dump me, I just say ok and walk away. What's the deal...
>>
>>17412521
If you agree to be in a monogamous relationship with somebody else you are a scumbag for breaking that trust.
>>
>>17412637
Agreed
>>
Just don't do it.

I'm also strictly against open relationships.
>>
>>17412521
i think its wrong
but ill die a perma virgin loner so who cares what i think.
>>
>>17412637

This.
As far as I'm concerned, if you fuck someone else when we're together, then all that's happened is you broke up with me in a douchey way, end of story, relationship's over.
>>
>>17412867

Monogamy might not work for you, but that doesn't mean it can't work for anyone.
You don't have to cheat to be non-monogamous. Being pissed that your partner cheated is no different than being pissed if they go out and buy a house without consulting you. It's about communication, and honouring the concept of sharing your lives with each other. As well as staying safe from shit like STDs and unexpected pregnancies, which absolutely concern both people in the relationship.
If sharing your lives includes giving each other the freedom to fuck other people, have at it, but there's literally no need to fuck around behind someone's back.
If your partner doesn't want you to fuck anyone else and that's not okay with you, break up and find someone who respects your wishes.
>>
Fuck cheaters, being cheated on is the fucking worst and it tears you apart
>>
Islam gets a lot of things wrong but stoning adulterers isn't one of them
>>
>>17412637
>could have pulled out
Yea I did exactly this but for some reason my cunt gf still gives me shit until this day.
>>
I would never cheat nor would I ever date someone who has ever cheated. Do it once, you will do it again.
I also firmly believe if you are single and knowingly sleep/engage in a romantic relationship with someone who is seeing someone else, you're equally as shitty of a human being who doesn't deserve anything in life.
>>
>>17413377
>Monogomy is unnatural
So I assume you only fuck to procreate then right? lol
>>
>>17412521
Cheaters should not be forgiven and are not worthy of love. Male or female, brief or long-term, it doesn't matter. Not even the context matters. If you're unhappy, you should leave.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.