[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-8690554878471964356.jpg (96KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8690554878471964356.jpg
96KB, 480x782px
Help me out /adv/

So a couple of months ago I slid into a girls DMs and we went on like 4 dates.
I'm 18 and she's 17.
>first "date" was literally 40 minutes
>Mom was supposed to just drop her off but literally stayed the entire time
>was taking her home in 4th date at like 9 PM on a Friday night
>her mom pissed off when she came to pick her up
>not allowed to be with her out at nights
>hang out with other girl tryna get at
>dat chemistry tho
>"realize" that I didnt have chemistry with other girl
>2 months later
>those instagram selfies tho
>remember how I never got to kiss her and how we shared a good amount of similiarties
>hit her up again
>now is pic related

Wat do?
>>
OP HERE BTW LEFT OUT
>hit her up three weeks ago
>was supposed to hang out last Sunday
>couldnt because of family thing
>said she doesnt wanna get hurt again
>was hurt when I told her I wasnt interested
>we're supposed to hang out tomorrow
>just ended up messaging tonight
>was talking about life
>led to this
>>
Uh, move on? She can see through your bullshit.
>>
>>17412344
You sound like an utter faggot. Girl seems pretty smart for 17, good on her, hope she tells you to fuck off.
>>
> Try get with one girl
> Decide you can't be bothered because of overbearing mother
> Try get with another girl
> She can already tell you're made out of ice cream
> Go back to the first girl to try get a consolation prize
> Get shut down
Here's a question you can ask yourself OP. Why the fuck do you want a girlfriend?
>>
>girl problems
Nope, douchebag problems.

You're a douche, OP.
>>
>>17412356
Well I knew at the end of date 1 with other girl I was trying to get at that it wouldn't work. So I cut both of them off at the same time.
>>
>>17412356
I was trying not to end up in a relationship where I was forcing myself to be around her, because thay wouldn't be healthy doe the either of us. The only reason why I hit her up again was because I wanted to try one more time, because on paper it looks we're good for each other. I'm wrong a lot and I just wanted to hang out one more time, no pressure. I don't have any bad intentions.
>>
>>17412369
>all this bullshit
>>
>>17412373
Seriously. We share A LOT of similarites when it comes to music, anxieties, and perspective. Hanging out with the other girl made me realize that it felt like a chore to hang out.. Holy fuck I'm
>>
>>17412373
Idk everything felt kind of forced and awkward like the flirting and conversation. She's really timid and I feel like if I break her out of her shell we could really share something great.
>>
>>17412376
Thats whats weird too like I dont share a lot in common with girl I briefy tried to get at but the conversation and laughing flowed so flawleslly throughout the entire night
>>
Well apparently people think I'm think I'm an asshole because they don't fucking understand.
>between date 4 - and what was supposed to be fifth
>go on date with other girl since nothing was no where near official.
>feel chemistry
>cut off both girls AT THE SAME TIME
>realize that on paper I share a shit ton of similiarities wirh girl and that maybe things would go better if we hung out one more time.

THATS IT. I DONT HAVE ANY BAD INTENTIONS AND IM NOT TRYING TO PLAY WITH ANYBODY'S FEELINGS
>>
>>17412402
>>cut off both girls AT THE SAME TIME
The only person who feels better about that is you. The girl still feels like shit, which is why you're an asshole.
>>
>>17412402
So what you're saying is that you're still pursuing this girl AFTER you've decided that you don't have chemistry with her but do have chemistry with the other girl? How does that make anything better? It just supports what everyone else is saying
>>
>>17412384
>"break her out"
shells on timid girls are exoskeletons. Break it and you break her.
The only thing you get out of "freeing" a snail from its shell is a dying snail
>>
>>17412344

>4chan tries to go chad mode
>kek nice spaghetti
>>17412376

>share A LOT of similarites when it comes to music, anxieties, and perspective.
Anxieties? Really? hows the spaghetti now OP? it spilling?
>>17412402
>IM NOT TRYING TO PLAY WITH ANYBODY'S FEELINGS
>confirmed you have autism
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.