[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my GF is cheating on me, what should i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I think my girlfirends cheating on me. i google (the internet knows a lot okay?! XD) and shes showing almost all the signs from wikihows, askmen, etc. please help anons
>>
>>17412217
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>17412217
What signs?
>>
shes been distant, within the past month she gained a lot more clothing but only waers it when shes goin out with her friends or going to work. shes over protective of her phone, and she was showing me a video earlier today on it and she got a text from a guy flirting backa reply. this has been going on for a while now
>>
>>17412230
Talk to her about it. Not much you can do until you have proof.

Do you two share mutual friends?
>>
yes, recently shes been msging guys i dont know and whenever she says shes going to hangout witha friend i say something like "Cool! who with :D" but she changes subject by saying her phones about to die or something relating to that area.
>>
Leave the bitch, don't torture yourself
>>
how should i?? i care a lot about her and idk but this is tough.
>>
>>17412238
Ask the mutual friends.

It seems like she's cheating on you, motherfucker.

You should absolutely confront her about it.
>>
well fuck, thanks anon! ill do that
>>
If anyone has anymore advice, plz add
>>
Guilt her, my girlfriend cheated on me recently too, I suspected it but I just ended up confronting her, now she's with that guy and probably thinks she did absolutely nothing wrong
Say things to her like "So glad I can trust you, I know you'd never do anything to hurt me"
Make her confess
>>
how would i? what do you recommend?
>>
>>17412266
This might work but it's rather a slow process and it might backfire because some people has no remorse.

Look OP, I have other solution, but I personally think it's the best for these kind of situation. Underatanding women is a paradox. You must be willong to identify with the illogical.

Go out. Have fun. Meet your friends. Do something. This will keep you from constantly be reminded of her. The whole point of this is to allow yourself ready for the worse case scenario - breakup.

The point of this is to prepare yourself to the outide world if the bitch really is cheating. Let's say she really is cheating, sucks for you but at least you're ready to get back to the dating game instead of being a little bitch about it. By then you've probably met new people to take your mind off her.

Lets say she's not cheating. Good and what you did will make the love grow. Why? Women are dumb as fuck. They want to be and feel special. You do this by making her think that you could choose so many girls, but you chose to be with her instead. It's the 'spark'. if she make plana with you say you have other plans with your buddies. You play the push and pull game. Women love games and it's necessary for a healthy relationship.
>>
I suspected my gf too of cheating OP with her boss cause she showing all those signs but was buying all these new work clothes and "work" underwear that looked a little to nice for work.
Confronted her about it she just laughed and said like id fuck up this relationship for a root with my boss.
said im glad i cam trust you.

But i dont trust her so i just spend less time with her now. I find my own shit to do. If she is cheating i cant prove it atm so ive got other shit to do.
>>
>>17412266
This is something a little bitch would do. This is passive aggression, and only females and men who act like females indulge in passive aggression. Here's what you do if you want to be masculine:

Next time you are with her IN PERSON, say "Hey, you seem like you're cheating on me".
She'll probably deny it and laugh
Tell her " if you want to go with another guy that's fine, but don't make me waste my time on you".
She'll reaffirm you that's she's not cheating OR things will start going off the rails and she will try to redirect the attention on some other thing that you weren't even talking about. Women are pros at arguing, so pay attention to when she goes off subject and redirect her to the task at hand. If she says anything off the subject of her cheating (for example "how do I know you're not actually cheating?" Or "Youre always so paranoid and rude!" etc, etc.) then remember to put her back on the subject. "We aren't talking about that. We're talking about you cheating".
When you have her back against a wall, she will either come clean or take a last dirch attempt at lying directly to your face and say she isn't cheating on you.
If she says she isn't cheating, demand to see her phone.
If she refuses, dump her then and there, no further discussion needed.

You sound like a kid so try to understand this: there will be plenty of opportunities and this girl is NOT special.
>>
thanks! im just nervous honestly XD
>>
>>17412217
Just fuck her one last time and dump her.
>>
>>17412217
she's cheating OP. Forget about trying to catch her that rarely happens but she for sure is cheating. You can either ignore and be shocked when she leaves for the other guy or you can break up with her. Just tell her you don't feel the same about her and think it's time to move on. It will be a relief for you and for her.
>>
>>17412918
Also please, stop using XD and other shitty emoticons. In a convo with close friends Idc but here? You're only going to get bashed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.