[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Sweden soon, are they racist ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (282KB, 467x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282KB, 467x469px
>I'm Hispanic/Asian
>is it hard to make friends at a bar, being brown looking and all?
>I will be in ekero
>is it easy to spot me as a target for robbery ?
>is it really rape capital ??
>where can an American go for help ?
>how bad is the racism ??
>>
>>17412189
Sweden's pretty progressive. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17412189
>>is it hard to make friends at a bar, being brown looking and all?
White girls will throw themselves at you. They're disease ridden though so put a hat on.
>>
>>17412198
>>17412204
Is the refugee crisis still. A thing ?

Am grill , are the boys the same?
>>
>>17412219
>Am grill
Be very careful, you are likely to have (((refugees))) try to forcefully (((culturally enrich))) you.
>>
>>17412303
Are they ALL over Sweden ? Or is there certain areas with a high concentration ?
>>
>>17412306
More in certain places, but they are everywhere.
>>
>>17412189
>>is it hard to make friends at a bar,
Yeah, but that's mostly because they're introverted.

>>is it really rape capital ??
It's a combination of swedish legal system counting offenses separately and muslims thinking they can get away with anything.
>>
>>17412303
>(((culturally enrich)))
>not (((use))) and (((clean))) (((all over you)))
bucko, I'm disappointed that you treat grills as people. Hank would be so fucking disappointed.
>>
Are you staying in Ekerö for long? I don't think it's the nicest place. Don't think you'll have any major problems though, don't worry.
>>
>>17412303

HAAAA

CULTURALLY ENRICH

HAAA
>>
>>17412189

It's OK op.

You can rape whoever you want there, and get away with it, as long as you're brown.

Oh wait, >>17412219
>Am grill

Well, you're brown, so you should be fine. The 'Swedes' only rape infidel white wimmin.

Why the fuck are you going to Sweden though, it actually is the rape capital of europe now.
Don't expect legitimate white swedes to give you any attention though, they get treated like rapists for even looking at a woman (While actual refugees who turned it into the rape capital get treated with nothing but respect).

Basically, I wouldn't suggest looking for a relationship there. The Swedish men won't bother with you, and the refugees will likely still fuck some girls on the side (with or without consent), and you'll just have to accept that.

Also, don't go swimming, wear a bikini, wear skirts or anything else that might give them easier access to your body.
>>
You'll be fine for the most part.

If you are at least somewhat qt don't go out alone after 22:00. Rape isn't as big of a problem as people on 4chan will make it seem, but you should still be aware of your surroundings.
>>
>>17412189

Alright, listen, you'll be fine. Literally not a single person will look twice at you because of you being brown/foreign

Ekerö is an island about 40 minutes drive from Stockholm with lots of fields and some farms, afaik there are some places that are pretty populated but I wouldn't expect a wild nightlife or anything

Overall you will be ignored by everyone 95% of the time, thats just how we swedes are, however once you're in a "situation", such as at a bar, or even if you just ask a person on the street about directions and mention you're a tourist, you will be treated very warmly

Rape happens, but it's still extremely unlikely. If you want to be 100% safe just have a friend with you if you're out after dark (11pm or so), but you're probably more likely to die during your flight here so take that as you will

If you have any other questions feel free to ask
>>
>>17412189
This has to be bait
>>
>>17412219
Us boys are the same everywhere. The Brown Muslim ones just don't care how you feel about it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.