[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highschool crush complaining about being single on Twitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: liza marks.jpg (201KB, 900x1351px) Image search: [Google]
liza marks.jpg
201KB, 900x1351px
>I had a huge crush on this girl senior year of highschool and I think she might have been into me too.
>I mean her asking if I "like talking to her" isnt a sign then I don't know what is. But regardless I was a faggot and didn't do anything.
>In fact after she dropped that line I borderline ignored and avoided her.
>I thought it was some sort of trap that some scrawny lowlife could even be liked by one of the rich popular girls.
>Anyways nothing ever happened and I never really got a clarifcation of the situation
>fast forward 3 years
>We're both going into our Junior year in college
>She's complaining about being single on twitter (Obvious cry for attention is obvious)
>Feel like chatting her up in twitter or fb dm's (never got her number)
>But now I'm unsure as to whether I should
> 1) It's been quite awhile since we've at all communicated
>2) I barely ever got to know much about her on account of me being a fag and avoiding her
>3) From what I do know she likes to party and go out clubbing. I barely party and haven't ever even gone clubbing.
>what do /adv/?
>>
File: 1387950908351.jpg (52KB, 492x510px) Image search: [Google]
1387950908351.jpg
52KB, 492x510px
>>17411813
Slide in her DMs and see how far you can get.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
-Michael Jordan
>>
>>17411835
This.
>>
>>17411835
Not OP, but you wanna teach a quick lesson on DM sliding 101?
>>
>>17411847
shameless bump of my own question.
>>
>>17411847
Well I was thinking about opening up about being sorry about her fish she tweeted about having accidentally dropped in the garbage disposal.
>>
>>17411813
find common ground and ask her to hang out somewhere
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.