[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good first date ideas to ask girls, besides the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466777613431.jpg (63KB, 533x496px) Image search: [Google]
1466777613431.jpg
63KB, 533x496px
What are some good first date ideas to ask girls, besides the obvious standard of just going and having coffee somewhere? What do you do different?
>>
*ask out
>>
I'm married now, but my advice for someone getting into dating or trying to start a relationship is to focus on the discourse and relationship building more than the activities or anything else.
It doesn't matter what you're doing as long as it provides an opportunity for you to talk and get to know each other. No one gets to know someone by watching a movie in a theater with them, but you can learn a lot by discussing the movie afterwards.
>>
>>17411499
Same married dude here. In addition, figure out what they like to do ASAP and do that with them. For instance, when I was dating my wife, I went shopping at JCP with her or looked at makeup in Sephora. I also made a point to get to know her family. Her dad is a hunter, so I went shooting with him to build some trust.
>>
>>17411499
>It doesn't matter what you're doing as long as it provides an opportunity for you to talk and get to know each other.
This.

First date I had with my guy was just us hanging out at my house. We watched random shows, made food, and shared music. We were sort of friends beforehand, so meeting at my place wasn't scary or anything. But if you don't know the person, that's why a neutral place like a cafe is a good choice.
>>
>>17411519
Married dude here. It helps a lot if you become friends first, before you start dating. You can learn a lot of stuff as someone's friend that you would not learn as their SO.
>>
>>17411460
Just go somewhere quiet where you two can just talk. That's it. First dates do not have to be crazy, and they shouldn't be.

>what do you different
Nothing really. I just don't tell what I have planned for the date. Making it surprise is more fun rather than telling her a step by step plan. That's boring

>>17411540
>It helps a lot if you become friends first
True, but that's also a slippery slope. Pretending to be a girl's friend means you will be just a friend in her eyes. If a guy likes a girl, he should be really clear w/ his intentions from the start instead of trying to develop a friendship, which no guy wants anyways

I think most guys these days to become a girl's BFF first, which leads to blue balls
>>
>>17411460
Do you like sports or any kind of physical activity?
>>
>>17411778
I like volley ball and used to play on a team, besides that i dont mind the gym or swimming
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.