[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to recover from autistic situations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 300x256px
am super socially awkward. I've tried to get over it by reading books, studying charisma techniques, and listening to lectures. However every so often, my social awkwardness shines through and I look like an idiot. How do you recover from those situations?
>>
>>17411240
It's life mate. Everyone fucks up at some point, you can only laugh at yourself. People will have forgotten it 5 minutes later, if that
>>
Not OP but an additional question; what's a good environment for finding people to speak with that one shouldn't need to worry about running into again?
>>
>>17411244
This.

And learn how to be comfortable being an authentic version of yourself. Not a lot of people can force charisma.
>>
>>17411260
Exactly, "learning" charisma from those stupid books just makes you look like a fake, especially if you forget the narrative you are supposed to be reading from. Just be yourself, if you only fuck up every now and then it seems like your doing fine, just learn to accept that it's part of you, and part of life.
>>
>>17411249
Out of town bars.

Or if you're too young, out of town malls.
>>
>>17411240
>I've tried to get over it by reading books, studying charisma techniques, and listening to lectures.
And you actually thought that would help? My reaction to that is exactly your pic
>>
OP here. There's a reason I can't be my real self as everyone is pointing out. My father is "his real self" and everyone hates him because he's super annoying. My mom wants to get a divorce with him but the only thing keeping her from doing so is her faith. I'm exactly like my father, but don't want to end up like him; authentic, but hated and despised by everyone around him. I want to cut out these problems before they mature. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>17411334
How was he able to land your mother then?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.