[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know a woman who's husband committed suicide after 4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 464x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 464x399px
I know a woman who's husband committed suicide after 4 years of marriage. He left a note, but it was about future plans with her and never mentioned his death or that he wanted to die. What could that mean?
>>
>>17411239
It was actually murder
>>
>>17411239
Did he write about the plans like he still wanted to do them, or were they all written in past tense like,

"I wanted to have kids with you, I wanted to take you to Paris, etc?"
>>
she murdered him after discovering his future plans.
>>
>>17411248
That's impossible. He locked himself in a bathroom and chugged sleeping pills.
>>
>>17411254
Future plans about mundane stuff: "we're going to the convention and staying at x hotel, the flight is..."
>>
>>17411272
Dude probably had an emotional breakdown.
>>
>>17411263
Not impossible. The government can make things look anyway they want. He probably knew something. You should question his friends, he must have talked to someone about it.
>>
>>17411272
He was dentist and it was a dental trade convention. He also had chronic pain and was on prescription painkillers.
>>
>>17411239
Borderline /x/ shitposting.
>>
>>17411313
So the rumor is true then?
>>
>>17411317
This actually happened so it's not /x/.

I had a theory that his jealous mother in law did it, but I don't think you can murder somebody like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.