[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need my games back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (107KB, 684x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 684x820px
Yo , I'm from Texas , but I love video games , I had a PC and a ps4 , my parents always hated video games and called them stupid , I've always made good grades and shit with the occasional fuck up. But Apparently I spent to much time and my step dad smashed my PC and sold my PS4 without my permission , and never gave me the money for either ( I paid for both ) then proceeded to say that I'm shot out of luck because I don't get that money back because apparently " I had already spent it on medical bills " , parents are assholes , and I told them I'm willing to settle for one system as a Ps4 or a good gaming PC , any advice on how to convince the overbearing assholes
>>
>>17411229
Get old enough and move out because if you're telling the truth, your step dad seems emotionally fucked up.
>>
>>17411229
You gotta be 18 to post here , youngfag.

How about you actually grow as a person instead of stagnating playing shitty video games.

Unless you're actually learning programming, project management, studying acting or making youtube video cash playing games, you're a lazy little shit riding on the coat tails of others.

Grow up and start learning how to adult.
>>
>>17411287
I'm pretty sure you're being unreasonable.
>>
If this story is legit, what makes you think they wont randomly spaz out and pull this shit again?

I went 4 years without vidya. Graduated college. Then I bought a new console, and play as much as I want. Take this route.
>>
>>17411303
I'm pretty sure OP is a whiny little shit .

That's pretty reasonable
>>
If they're not willing to negotiate I'm afraid you don't have much of a chance :/ As long as you're living under their roof you have to abide by their rules, even if they're unfair, irrational or downright mean.

If you're reaching indepence and can move out, do it and maybe take the money they owe you or something that they own, see how they like it. Otherwise, try to live without games for a while :( Your parents sound horrible!
>>
>>17411314
If he's telling the truth, then his step-father broke his property.

Getting angry about that isn't whiny.
>>
>>17411321
If he's telling the truth he's still a fucking underage whiny shit and needs to be banned. Additionally , whiny underage shit lord legally can't do anything and he won't get any magical advice here that's going to be his magic bullet in any future discussion about the problem.

However, since we're about dispensing advice, here it is again.

Dear OP. People are shitty. You're a child. Get off of 4chan, focus on yourself, get your shit in order, and move out. Then you can play games to your hearts content. Your shitty toys are distracting you from being stronger and more capable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.