[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on this girl needed asap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

she wants to have sex w/out a rubber like tonight. however ive heard she is a bit of a slut and shes even told me herself that she slept with 4 guys in a gangbang on holiday. is she worth it guys? what do?
>>
>actually needing 4chan to help you with this decision
>>
>>17411050
Not sure how this is a question tbqh
>>
>>17411050
>w/out a rubber
>she slept with 4 guys in a gangbang on holiday

No fucking way.

Condom or dropped.

Never ever bareback a known slut.
>>
>>17411050
I don't think this story is true.
>>
Shes may be one of those people that likes spreading their stds.
>>
another,yeah see im in 2 minds cause her tits are great but knowing that story just makes me weary desu, what would you guys do?
>>
and she says she is clean but i have no proof if she is or not
>>
>>17411071
Just go for it mate. She sounds like a filthy whore, will probably let you do anything
>>
i think i might go for it, shes got great tits and a good ass, the only thing puttin me off is the possibility of stds, never been in this position before lmao
>>
>>17411088
Never fuck a woman without a condom unless you'd be okay with her being the mother of your child. It sounds like a trap
>>
shes on birth control so thats kinda clearing that part up
>>
dude she may have aids.
>>
do you think i should bail then or nah? i mean shes fucked guys i know after that and they came back clean
>>
bail on her its not worth getting aids over.
>>
i might just bail then
>>
>>17411128
Good to go mate.
>>
ive got a few hours to decide anyway, heard shes clean but fuck knows lol
>>
shes not attractive enough to risk any infections imo. shes like a 6
>>
>>17411103
Birth control is not fool proof
>>
I really, really don't think this story is true.
>>
>>17411050
>she wants to have sex w/out a rubber like tonight
DON'T DO IT, DUDE
Women have literally no incentive for wanting to go bearback other than babymaking, and maybe malicious infecting. Or maybe being so cripplingly insecure that they think it gives them an edge over other women and will make guys like them more, but it's still a terrible idea because of the first two factors.
>>
>>17411066
>weary
wary
>>
Just wear a condom. That is literally all you have to do. If you still have doubts then drop her, man.
>>
File: 1399331854502.jpg (20KB, 281x266px) Image search: [Google]
1399331854502.jpg
20KB, 281x266px
>>17411103
You're trusting a clearly incompetent woman to take a pill everyday before hand, and not stop after you fuck the slut.

Think this through OP.
>>
>>17411050
She's pregnant, and trying to trick you into thinking you're the father
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.