[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My estranged sister tried contacting me and I hit on her. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tiger.jpg (609KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
609KB, 1920x1200px
My estranged sister tried contacting me and I hit on her.
The messages didn't stop it just started to be harder to see who sent them.
I noticed one definitely was from her or someone that knows what she knows.

Should I try to scare her off again or play along?
>>
>>17411027
You've got to give me more information for me to give an educated answer.

But I feel pretty confident in saying that you should stop hitting on your sister.
>>
>>17411043
I stopped hitting on her. I don't see why her mom or brother would get mad about it.
I saw her boyfriend in a grocery store after it. He didn't say nothing about it.
She probably finds that stuff funny. Or something.

I don't want to hurt her should I just scare her off if I think it is her?
>>
>>17411093
>I don't want to hurt her should I just scare her off if I think it is her?

Just be clear that you're not going to continue making passes at her, and stop talking to her. Don't scare her away. Don't do shit.
>>
>>17411027
What is going on here.
>>
>>17411110
It is an ugly world, she doesn't need to be drug through mud like I have.
>>17411106
> Don't scare her away. Don't do shit.
It should add social pressure for other people to tell her to stop if I did. I know that doesn't work but someone could maybe get through to her.
>>
>>17411157
>It should add social pressure for other people to tell her to stop if I did

No it wouldn't. "Scaring her away" would just make you look fucking crazy. Stop talking to her.
>>
>>17411164
Okay. It's weird for her to even try to talk to me.
This isn't normal if I ignore it she's the weird one.
>>
>>17411184
Yes. It's fine for her to be the weird one. Don't let her drag you into being weird. Don't try to scare her or anything. Don't respond. Ignore her.
>>
>>17411157
>It is an ugly world, she doesn't need to be drug through mud like I have

This doesn't make anything clearer. All I can sort of get from this is you want to fuck your sister. If this is the case, seek professional help
>>
File: d5xoegg.jpg (159KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
d5xoegg.jpg
159KB, 1024x683px
>>17411204
there are professionals that can help me fuck my sister?
>>
>>17411213
Haha touche
>>
>>17411217
Just starting this thread should be enough for her to stop. If she doesn't see it someone that knows her or something should.
If she stops doing it at least narrows down who it is doing this stuff if it's even multiple people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.