[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paget's disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20160730_182205~01.jpg (290KB, 1688x999px) Image search: [Google]
20160730_182205~01.jpg
290KB, 1688x999px
Definitely not the best place for advice. But 4chan has supposed me before.

27 year old male. And I think I may have breast cancer.

Went to a walk in 2 weeks ago and was prescribed a ointment cream. It helped a little so I stopped now whatever this is has acted up again.

Left nipple is darker than my right. And (its wet from the lotion) but it has this red slightly inflamed bump on the upper left half of the areola.

Without the cream it was dry and a bit flaky. Itchy too. Today I squeezed it a bit and clear fluid came out. A very tiny bit.

Im going to see the doctor next week and get a note so I can have some skin sambles tested.

I've already freaked my girlfriend out. I don't want to tell anyone else. And I sure as shit don't know what do to if I get positive test results.

Canada doesnt have free health care regardless of what you heard.

Anyways... Ugh. Yea there it is. Pic related: my man boob.
>>
You don't have cancer, lose some fucking weight.
>>
I don't get it, what do you want us to do?
>>
>>17410865
Thanks for the confidence.
And I know. Working on it.

The statistics Canada shows that almost half of people get cancer in their lifetime. How are these numbers accurate? That's seems ridiculous.
>>
>>17410866
Dunno really.
Maybe tell me what you would do in this situation (besides lose weight)

In terms of family, money and friends and shit.

I'm pessimistic so I assume the worst.
>>
>>17410842
Did they give you a mammogram during your walk-in?

Probably just a cyst.

If they don't think it's breast cancer, it's probably not.
>>
>>17410877
They didn't do shit really. And this is the second time I've brought it up.

He just poked it a few times and prescribed a creme assuming its a rash.

But after 2 weeks and no real changes I want to get a sample done. Which is mentally killing me. But I'm trying to keep my cool.
>>
Have you shaved your manboob?
>>
>>17410922
Had to. Kept a bandaid on the rash part for a couple weeks so the ointment wouldn't run off on my shirt.
>>
>>17410898
Do you feel any different outside of that?

It really probably is just a rash or a cyst of some kind.
>>
>>17410950
No. Which is another thing I've been wondering. Why do people die so soon after diagnosis?

Wouldn't I be better off just leaving it be (assuming the worst)
Because radiation and shit seems to kill you faster than the cancer itself.
>>
>>17410973
It's highly unlikely to be cancer mate. Cancer doesn't normally have a clear secretion from my limited knowledge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.