[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no political allegiance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I feel like I need one, society treats political parties like religion, you MUST fucking pick one. I feel like a bad person for not having one. I really don't like the people on either side at all. I'm too much of a faggot for /pol plus being mixed makes me a mongrel, but I'm too "racist" and "problematic" for the liberal side. What do?
>>
You're fine. We've reached a point where both parties are so absurdly polarized that no sane or smart person can really agree with either. Neither side has any interest in the truth, neither side wants to stop at a reasonable solution to any problem. They just want to push THEIR agenda as far as they possibly can and destroy the opposition.

So, like most sane people, just swallow your pride and vote for whichever one seems slightly less awful. Beyond that, you don't really have to focus too much on politics. Just live your life
>>
>>17410535
1/2
>I feel like I need one, society treats political parties like religion, you MUST fucking pick one. I feel like a bad person for not having one.

No fucking way. You have your own opinions. A lot of people are political independents, anon. You're one of millions.

> I really don't like the people on either side at all

Both Trump and Hillary are the most hated presidential candidates in history, anon. Again, you're one of millions. This election in particular, people are voting AGAINST the person they hate rather than FOR the person they like. The general idea is "Man, I don't like either of these choices, but X would be an absolute catastrophe for this country, so I'm voting for Y."

> I'm too much of a faggot for /pol plus being mixed makes me a mongrel, but I'm too "racist" and "problematic" for the liberal side.

/pol/ is bullshit. Don't go there. Especially for an (i'm assuming) somewhat gay person of mixed heritage. You're not going to get anything out of it but self-hatred and disgust. It's inhabited by white dudes who haven't accomplished anything in life, so they hold on to identity politics to make themselves feel good about who they are. It's just SJW-ism for white dudes. It's fundamentally fucking stupid, and you shouldn't feel bad for not fitting in with that. Don't internalize the "mongrel" language or feel bad about who you are. Your worth comes from your actions as an individual. Make yourself.

The same goes for the "liberal" side of the equation. You don't fit in. Fine. You don't have to. There are plenty of people who don't like the language on the far left--and that includes the center-left.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2015/10/30/trigger-warning-obama-criticizes-the-language-police-on-college-campuses/#7313062129c5

Obama as talked mad shit about trigger warnings, as have a number of liberal college professors and others.
>>
>>17410535
2/2

What you have to understand is that sincere, mature political beliefs don't adhere to "sides." Individuals have their own opinions about political issues. They hear out the different cases, weigh out the potential policies, and make decisions based on their personal values.

Whether you're reading /pol/ or the media, a lot of folks make issues into a two-sided debate, when that's all complete bullshit for clicks.

Don't feel left out. A lot of people feel the same way you do.

And stay the fuck off /pol/. It's a hugbox and intellectual poison.
>>
Well when I said faggot I didn't literally mean gay. I'm slightly mixed with Indian and got a little darker as I got older, (I look slightly mexican) growing up I always saw myself as white though.
>>
>>17410535
If your state has no important primary/caucus then just register as independent. I'm republican, but I'm honestly 51% conservative 49% liberal. I don't go around throwing it out there either. People get autistic about that shit.
>>
>>17410649
Just please don't vote for Hillary. I've seen "Republicans" say they are voting for Hillary because Trump is "racist". I feel like they are just doing to gain brownie points with their non-white friends though.
>>
OP, vote for whoever you want. It's your opinion and your vote. Don't let people tell you shit.
>>
>>17410780
First off fuck you for telling me who to vote for. Go neck yourself for even thinking about blatantly telling someone who to vote for.

But yeah I am voting for Trump.
>>
Then you don't like the American political system, which is a valid opinion. You're not a bad person for abstaining, especially if you don't feel represented at all.
>>
Pledging allegiance to a political party is intillectual suicide also it's for losers who have nothing going for them and just get mad at the news all day T. Ted Cruz
>>
>>17410908
and it's for politicians
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.