[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys I think I'm relapsing into eating disorder habits again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: osaka.jpg (36KB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
osaka.jpg
36KB, 712x480px
guys I think I'm relapsing into eating disorder habits again
If you look up the diagnostic criteria for eating disorder not otherwise specified you'll see what I'm dealing with, all of the above. I don't want to fuck myself up and ruin my metabolism, teeth, hair, etc.
what the fuck do I do? I keep compulsively overeating and I've forced myself to throw up at least 3 times this month

i'm such a disgusting faggot
>>
>>17410508

Before anything, talk to a professional about this. Eating disorders are serious business, and I don't want to make it seem like getting over this is easy. There are often deeper psychological issues that cause and accompany an eating disorder, and I don't even want to pretend that I can help you with that.

For personal advice, continue to compulsively eat. That makes you human, anon. It's your natural urge to nourish your body. It's good, not bad.

There's a really fucking good chance you're not really over-eating, but your brain thinks you are.
>>
>>17410519
Yeah, I do the best when I'm just intuitively eating when I'm hungry like a normal person
this started because I'm trying to lose like ten pounds. I starve myself for a while and then end up eating like an animal.
>>
Why do ppl do this? If you want to get a sexy body literally read the /fit/ sticky. Stop binge eating and vomiting, eat proportional meals throughout the day supplemented with heavy weight lifting so you get a firm and curvy figure, or a strong and muscly figure if you're a dude.
Your body is not get the nutrients and register that it's starving, which means it eats into your muscles. Which is important to look sexy guy or girl. You're literally making yourself uglier by vomiting out meals, opposite of what your goal is.
If you really can't help it tell your doc and get to therapy and vyvanse. That'll clear your habit right up. If you're so dedicated to good physical looks that you'll make yourself vomit then redirect that urge to an actually effective way of looking sexier, exercise and controlled dieting
>>
>>17410530

Eating disorders are rarely just about looks. They can manifest as a desire for control, to the point of denying your body one of it's most basic needs. It can be a manifestation of low self esteem and desire to disappear completely. It can be the same kind of food addiction that the obese have, just where it's all puked up afterwards. And if someone has body dysmorphia, it doesn't matter how genuinely good they look, they won't be able to see it and will keep trying to get swole or waste away to the point of looking like a freak show but being unaware of it.
>>
>>17410530
I used to lift weights, I was strong but I never achieved a lean figure. I hate having a bulky silhouette, for some reason I hate how stocky and thick and wide it made me look. I want to be very thin, I think it's attractive. Maybe it's just a phase and I'll want to lift weights and become a BEAST in the future.
>>
File: qt_gyate_final.jpg (58KB, 345x287px) Image search: [Google]
qt_gyate_final.jpg
58KB, 345x287px
Anon, please go talk to a doctor about this. T-they can help you and make you feel better~~. This is a chinese cartoon image board for autistic manchildren, not a team of medical professionals. N-nobody wants to see you hurt anon
>>
If someone doesn't eat out of lazyness is it a problem?
>>
>>17410645
Eh.

I'm that way, and I don't really see it as a problem. I'd like to gain some more weight, but I'm healthy.

As long as you're healthy and don't have the kind of self-harm fantasies that come with an eating disorder, you're probably fine.
>>
>>17410651
How low is too low when it comes to body fat?
>>
>>17410658
That depends on you as an individual. There are bmi charts online. For more detailed and personalized information, you should see a doctor. Also understand that a lot of us are just genetically predisposed to be skinny.

I'm extremely light for my height, but, again, I've got no health problems, and I can handle myself physically.
>>
>>17410665
Looked it up, i'm not 6% so it's fine, thanks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.