[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last-Day-Of-Work Shenanigans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 003014_01.jpg (49KB, 450x701px) Image search: [Google]
003014_01.jpg
49KB, 450x701px
I am about to get fired from work (corporate american cubicle type job). I am on very very very thin ice, and they're looking for just about any excuse they can cook up to fire me, but can't do it right at this immediate moment because I'm out on paid administrative leave. Once I come back in though, I'm sure my goose is cooked the day I come back.

I figured I'd come back in wearing these goofy ass welding goggles, and produce a phony doctor's slip explaining how they're prescription glasses that allow air to flow in and out, but filter out allergens. They're "eye allergen filtering" goggles that I'll need to wear until the count of grass particles in the air dies down.

Anyone got any better ideas for last-day-of-work shenanigans? I don't plan to do any yelling or cursing or violence or pranks. Just creative harmless shenanigans. Any ideas?
>>
Maybe blue hair as well? (bump)
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 713x779px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 713x779px
Get really thick gloves, like so thick you cant move your fingers properly. Then try to type or answer the phone and struggle on purpose
>>
>>17410439

Ah shit....I see where this is going....full on bubble-suit! Thats a great idea. If only they didn't cost so much.
>>
>>17410419
Why are you on thin ice?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x621px
>>17410419
Wrap your leg up with gauze or something
Get crutches and hobble around the office, knocking stuff over if possible.
>>
File: image.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>17410419
If your office has a vending machine
Buy out alot of the popular snacks and hoard them at your desk
Also, if you have one of those water tank cup dispensers fill up a bunch of cups and leave them around the office
>>
>>17410444

Well, the "why's" of it are rather factually inaccurate in my opinion, but my offenses according to management include:

>Complaining too much about the type of work that I'm given
>Not being an "effective" team member
>Too many last-minute-requests for taking the day off and/or working from home that are not emergency related
>Abuse of email privileges (writing emails that are too long and "verbose")
>During meetings, engaging in a line of questioning that extends well beyond necessary discussion
>Insubordination and failing to do as asked
>Lobbying to have assignments assigned to other parties
>Refusing to attend meetings with my managers
>Insinuating that my manager is trying to make my boss look ridiculous
>Calling the boss a liar and insinuating that they have deficient technical capabilities.
>>
>>17410456

We have vending machines but nobody really buys anything from them. They're usually rather empty. Once in a blue moon someone may actually buy something but its not often.

No water tank cup dispensers. We have a water bubbler and a keurig type of coffeemaker.
>>
>>17410467
Well in your next job, don't do that shit.

Any prank you pull will make you look crazy and/or vindictive, and they will use it to justify every single thought and complaint they have about you.
>>
>>17410522

Well right now, to me, they look like they're the crazy vindictive ones. Like I said: the list is rather factually inaccurate. This is just what they put in writing and gave me on a sheet of paper. I can acknowledge complaining about the work I was given, but the last is bullshit.

I was an effective team member, but the others unanimously refused to allow me access to the necessary items and information that I needed to complete the work I was handed. The last minute requests were justified because I couldn't get shit done anyhow so why sit around getting paid to do nothing at all? My most "verbose" emails were when I was merely doing my job and I can show examples where other team members wrote emails that were "verbose" and nobody complained when they did it. My line of questioning was necessary and they refused to answer (as stated before). When it got to the point that I was refusing to attend meetings with my managers, it was because I had reported their actions to Corporate Compliance and avoiding their attempts to "retaliate" before corporate compliance could intervene and put a stop to all of this harassment somehow. My manager did lie to my boss, and I can prove that shit, and my boss might look ridiculous later for actually believing his bullshit. As for calling the boss a liar: thats false. I merely stated that the boss needed to get more sleep and that adequate rest was important for proper cognitive function; drinkng large amounts of starbucks doesn't remedy the "lack of sleep" problem.
>>
does your place have vents? airducts?

>bring in small bag of fish part, the stuff that butchers throw away
>you can get them by asking for them to use as bait when fishing
>put them in every vent/airduct you can find
>profit
>>
>>17410551

No thats a prank. I don't do pranks. Just shenanigains. I don't want to make the office stink. My coworkers don't deserve that.
>>
>>17410556
>My coworkers don't deserve that

Well, on second thought, maybe SOME of my coworkers deserve that, but not all of them. I'm not going to stink up the entire office to teach a few bad apples a lesson.
>>
(bump) Any other suggestions yall?
>>
>>17410563
Take a few raw shrimps and rub them under the desks and on the chairs of the coworkers you hate. Break them into little pieces and put them in their desks
>>
>>17411570
What does that do?
>>
Hide a raw steak somewhere that no one usually goes to. Or find a carton of milk and do the same thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.