[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
So anons,

What can i say to piss off a feminist?
>>
Hello.
>>
Don't say anything, just show her your dick.
>>
>>17410333
I'm a feminist and honestly the thing that would piss me off the most is if you declared yourself a feminist and then spouted a whole bunch of memey boneheaded third-wave "girl power! womyn r better! :DDDDD" tumblr bullshit. feminism was never about trying to please everybody, but there are some profoundly stupid people out there with some profoundly stupid shit coming out of their mouths in the name of something that was supposed to be pretty sensible.

I mean, if you want to piss off tumblr feminists, I guess just say something about getting back in the kitchen or something. or look at their boobs. really just visit your great-grandpa or something and borrow some material from him. that's what most sexist shit sounds like anyway. doesn't sound original or edgy, just sounds like someone spends too much time around their great uncle cletus. if that's what you're going for then knock yourself out I guess.

everybody who discovers a new cause has a sandy vagina about it for a few years. doesn't matter if it's tumblr feminists, MGTOWs, born again christians, or those super edgy wiccans that just found out about it a week ago and insist on being called nightraven silverwolfmoon or whatever. just remember that when you're dealing with these people. most of them probably won't be like this in five years. fortunately I don't have to deal with them much. not being 22 anymore is fantastic.
>>
>>17410347
oh, and the only issue you might encounter with making a fake feminist out of yourself is that dumb freshmen who just jumped on the feminist bandwagon yesterday will take you seriously. but y'know, if they don't have any common sense in the first place...
>>
Call her a sexist and tell her you are an egalitarianist
>>
>>17410333
Why do you want to do that?
>>
>>17410333
Crush their idols. Tell them that comparatively, rape is generally not as a violent crime as other violent crimes. Rape has also been going downwards as a trend. Also comparatively, women are much safer than men. Men are more victims of violent crime, homelessness, they get much worst criminal sentences for the same crimes. Tell them "benevolent sexism" is really female privilege.
>>
>>17410333
You need only four words: "You are not helpless". Possibly modified to the past tense. This will work on any group which believes that it is or has ever been oppressed, but it seems to be especially effective here.
>>
Manspread and say "boys rule girls drool."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.