[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad affair, I think I'm slightly addicted to a person (contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 43474734234.jpg (20KB, 324x490px) Image search: [Google]
43474734234.jpg
20KB, 324x490px
Sad affair, I think I'm slightly addicted to a person (contact with them, mainly just chatting and shit) alas that person is no longer available to be my friend and now the question is how do I keep away from them/minimalize my "I miss you" feels.

How long does it usually take you to get over a person who was in your life for years?
>>
>>17410250
Find someone else.

Loss is difficult, but we all have to do it.

Pining for something you can't have only hurts you, anon. Help yourself, don't hurt yourself.
>>
Do something that'll distract you. I usually start writing when I need to get my mind off of a crush I can't have.
>>
Here for advice as well as I am a psychotic female when it comes to male partners (think classic comic Harley Quinn styled dependency).
>>
>>17410324
How do you feel about Harley Quinn?
>>
>>17410326
I love her because I feel I identify alongside her as a character in many ways. I also enjoy her Suicide Squad portrayal because I adore Margot Robbie and look forward to it and the trailers with her and Leto turn me the fuck on because I'm essentially psychotic.

But I do cosplay as her because I'm bisexual with mental issues (however mine are treated and no longer need medication). I do however still struggle with dependency in relationships, ending them, having healthy relationships, recognizing abuse, etc. Great character though. Not enough credit given.
>>
>>17410334
I'm not a professional, and I don't want to make huge assumptions and bold statements about your case. I don't know you, and I'll probably never meet you.

But I've seen a lot of people in recent years who identify with a character so deeply that they try to emulate that character's personality traits in real life. At a certain point, the idolization becomes a part of their core personality.

This is dangerous, of course, because the same traits that are cool and appealing in fictional characters are often off-putting and undesirable in real people.

I'm not going to tell you to stop liking Harley Quinn, and it sounds like your troubles go a bit deeper than being a fan of a character.

But my only advice would be to put some real mental distance between the Harley Quinn in the comic books and the real you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.