[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 year old brother being misstreated by parent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
Ima 22 year old guy with a few brothers by different parents. My full brother's 19 years old and lives with our mother

I moved out of her place about 5 years ago and rarely see her anymore, we didnt get on. Her husband's an asshole, not liked by the rest of the family because of the way he's driven her (my mum) away from the rest of the family

Of course my mum's in denial from this, and pretends everythings fine. Her partner rejoiced my leaving, calling me a failure and telling my brother "I always knew you were the golden boy and your brother was the failure" (Me and my brother laughed at this over the phone) despite the fact I was leaving to go to college and end up in university where I am now

Unfortunately, my brother is now 19 and still living with them, and they treat him really shittily.

The house has this horrible quiet atmosphere, where everyones quiet and not allowed to talk. I remember being younger and living with them and me and my brother would be told to go upstairs to our rooms and stay there once my mums partner got home from work. Its so awkward

As punishment for coming home after midnight after going to see his friends (bear in mind his age, the fact that he works and goes to college and pays rent) they took away his door key. Front and back

He brought a girl back from a night out to stay the night a few weeks ago (still seeing her now) and as punishment they took the door of his bedroom off the hinges and put it in the loft as punishment (they did the same thing to me when I was 14).

My brothers just text me that he went to the gym, come back and the back door was locked while he was out, preventing him from getting back in.
My mums partner is in the house, watching tv. My mums out with friends

My brother's stuck in the back garden

What the fuck can I do about this situation? How can it be helped?
I cant speak to my mum, she tries to argue with me just for saying hello.
>>
>>17410092

Halp
>>
>>17410092
Tell your brother to move out because this isn't healthy for his mental well being. If it's possible your brother could crash at your place, one question though OP, is your brother still going to college or had he given up on education?
>>
There's not much he can do except move out. Your stepdad's an irredeemable cunt, he's never going to change. My best friend's dad had a very similar personality, and it just got worse and worse as he got older
>>
>>17410092
Is your brother violating agreements that he made or rules that he knows about, or are they just making up new ones up when he does something they don't like?

I think it's pretty fucking stupid to bring a person over to someone else's house to spend the night without making sure it's ok first.

Your mom's husband is clearly an asshole, and stuff like being locked out is not cool, but your brother is an adult who is choosing to live with them. Really what it comes down to is either he needs to suck it up or leave.
>>
>>17410159
>>17410190

He's supposed to be moving out when he goes to uni this september. Hasnt decided where he wants to go yet, but got offers to all his choices.

Its only for a few more months in that respect, but he's still based there. His friends and family all live there, its where he'll go back to visit over xmas break and stuff.

Hell Ive got friends and family in the same area, but I gave up on my mum and just go visit my friends directly for the day, they let me crash round their place when I do (I live on the south coast, brother and mum live in london)

>>17410200

>Is he breaking pre-existing rules or are they making up new ones

The latter. Both him and my mum seem to have a relationship based on drama. They couldnt get themselves out of debt (he was a gambling addict) until they won half a million on the lottery, but they argue all the time over money regardless

>When I lived with them, I was the problem, surely when I move out they'll stop arguing
>When I moved out, moneys the problem
>When they win the lottery, my brothers the problem (He really isnt a hassle to live with, he pays rent to them, does chores, is nice and friendly etc.)

Eagerly anticipating what their next source of drama is when my brother's gone and they're on their own

The thing is, you do kinda have a point though. They've never been ok with having people over, even friends visiting during the day.

Like we were never allowed people over for birthdays growing up, we always had birthdays round friends houses. Mums partner is weird like that

I think its because he likes to walk around the house in his boxers

Its a weird relationship. He was my age when he got with my mum after my parents divorced when I was 7 so theres a big difference age wise
>>
>>17410092
Kill the fucking idiot and have the house for yourselves like you're suppose to.
Not even kidding. There are lot of mental retards which should be killed for the safety and prosperity of other much more sane and intelligent human beings.

What you're disgusting, pile of shit step-father is doing is basically kindergarten bullying. Remove this manchild from the gene pool this instant. This is real life, not a pitiful playground from a B-rated summer movie with a shitty plot. We have laws and ethics for this, your father acts like a retarded 5 year old sociopath for whatever reason, whip, beat, cut his balls and treat him like the animal he is. He is not a human being. We are all mammals, some evolved and some inferior like your step-dad. The latter needs to be treated like an animal 24/7 and if he doesn't fix his personality then he needs to be put down like an animal.

I am sick and fucking tired of such creatures existing in this world and being allowed to be called "humans" no these are not humans, these are mentally defunct creatures which should be put in a mental hospital.
>>
>>17410554
Listen to the blood-red pilled man, OP. Call the mercenaries and have the sub-human killed. Don't even bother trying to arrest him, he's not even worth getting ass raped, they'll get aids from him. He's too rotten.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.